Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

D Bol Bulking Stack

tonreonis

1st time user of any oral steroid or bulking stack in any form so I'm a little wet behind the ears when it comes to this. I'm about to invest in A stack containing 1 Bottle of D-Bol, 1 bottle of testosteroxn, , 1 Deckadrolone, and 1 T-Bal 75. And after seeing isarms videos I'm strongly considering adding N2Guard with it but that would be 5 pills and I'm here to know what else if anything would I need and how and what order I would take the pills.

These are steroids you are going to buy, and it is not a good idea to use them. Back in the days, their only advantage was the fact that they were legal to buy - nothing else. Their side effects are comparable to those of steroids, and they are extremely liver toxic. Yet, they do not render the same kind of results you would get with steroids. Therefore, it is wiser to either use steroids right away, or use SARMs, which will give milder results, but will cause no side effects at all.

So I'm looking to bulk safely and with the Least amount of side effects. So since I'm new to this I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction. I'm already a good 230-240 Ibs I'm just looking to get bigger and bulkier for college athletics.

So I'm looking to bulk safely and with the Least amount of side effects. So since I'm new to this I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction. I'm already a good 230-240 Ibs I'm just looking to get bigger and bulkier for college athletics.

brother, look at all the things you were selecting to use for a first cycle... not to mention those are not even the real thing... let me set this all up perfectly for you... you can get nice clean and sustainable size with little to no side effects... there a stack i created called the superman stack... its intense yet little to no side effects and it will get you in beast mode... this is the complete layout for it...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

brother, look at all the things you were selecting to use for a first cycle... not to mention those are not even the real thing... let me set this all up perfectly for you... you can get nice clean and sustainable size with little to no side effects... there a stack i created called the superman stack... its intense yet little to no side effects and it will get you in beast mode... this is the complete layout for it...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This is the beauty of SARMS - you can take such a serious stack without fearing any side effects. With steroids you would be looking to a ton of support supplements and compounds if you were to run so many AAS in a single cycle.

This is the beauty of SARMS - you can take such a serious stack without fearing any side effects. With steroids you would be looking to a ton of support supplements and compounds if you were to run so many AAS in a single cycle.

EXACTLY and thats why i love them so much... to be able to run a cycle like this, get ALL the benefits of the synergy between them all and NOT have to worry about side effects.. i think that says it all!

As my nick says - dafuture is here with the SARMS. I got a feeling that the steroids will be a thing of the past quite soon.

As my nick says - dafuture is here with the SARMS. I got a feeling that the steroids will be a thing of the past quite soon.

There is NO alternative present like that of sarms... each and every day they are becoming more widely known and used... its a no brainer... they either enhance an anabolic cycle to the highest extent, provide a COMPLETE pct or offer and completely different alternative to get steroid like results without the side effects... Every scenario possible is optimal for sarms... that's what makes them stand out so much as they do...

Top Bottom