Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle

teelorsmot

Dylan im 35 and looking to a steroid cycle for the first time since my early 20s.I was thinking of sustanon 250 as a base at 500mgs/ml . And either dbol or anadrol 10mg. as a kickstart.(ive never anadrol before and i have ran dbol and sust.just not together).
Run it for 8weeks(stopping oral at 4weeks).
And pct of a clomid and nolva at 50mg of clomid and 10mg of nolva per day for 3weeks. And maybe bridge w ostarine. Also will have some aromasen at 12.5mgs. What do you think of this cycle? To much? Am i leaving any thing out?

Yes you're leaving out your full stats. Height and weight. Body fat......

yes, you are leaving a lot out however thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

We can't advise you on anything without your full stats experience and goals

6'1 190lbs 17% bf last i checked. Im a nasm certified trainer and have years of experience. And ive started to clean my diet and lower the bodyfat...may add gw to help with this. Just wanting to gain more lean muscle and size.

6'1 190lbs 17% bf last i checked. Im a nasm certified trainer and have years of experience. And ive started to clean my diet and lower the bodyfat...may add gw to help with this. Just wanting to gain more lean muscle and size.
You need to get that lower before startimg. GW is fine to aid with that

yes, get down in the 12-13 range... a sarms stack first would be ideal and it doesnt have to be a huge one...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom