Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle

tayeros

Hi.

I just want to start off by saying I love the YouTube video’s your awesome. I am 47 yr. old. I am on my second cycle Feb. 1, 2018. I am running Test 300MG/ml and NPP100. I also have been taken Anadrol 50. I am on my second day of the cycle. When you say run them at the same dosage. Do you mean cc? I have started off with .5 cc of each. And after a week, will go up to 1cc of each. I hit very 4 day. As for the Anadrol I plan on a 2day on and a 2day off. I do take liver aid very night be for bed. I also started taking Tamoxifen citrate tablets for the control of the estrogen. I also ordered Cycle Assist I get it in 2 days. I’ve been told to take the Anadrol every day for the first week. I am try to confirm that is wrong. I haven’t seen any of your videos saying that would be a good idea. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the great work bro.

brother, what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

YOU NEED TO STOP THIS CYCLE RIGHT NOW... you NEVER use nolvadex with npp or deca period... you dont know what you are doing... bro, seriously STOP right now before you royally fuck yourself up... do you have nay clue about controlling prolactin here either?? please bro, just stop

I agree with Dylan, you should stop now before it’s too late and do a lot more research

It sounds like you need a lot more knowledge before you cycle, especially all them compounds. What is your full stats and experience?

Top Bottom