Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle

wozrob11

Hi all just throwing my cycle out there to pick your brains let me know what you think this is my second cycle life time but my first cycle in like 8 years. Im about 2 weeks in

age 34
Ht 5'11"
weight 220
BF% ?

Test E wk 1-16 2cc a week pin wed and saturday
EQ 200 wk 1-16 2cc a week pin wed and saturday
arimadex wk 1-16 .5 eod

PCT
nova wk 17-20 ED dont know thw dosage but its on my calender and im at work but will post it tonight

* Thinking of getting some Clomid for my PCT after reading alot of your replys to cycles

Nothing crazy taking slow and steady also great forum everyone you guys are really great with your info and advice. Let know what you think guys! Thanks!

wozrob11 said:
Hi all just throwing my cycle out there to pick your brains let me know what you think this is my second cycle life time but my first cycle in like 8 years. Im about 2 weeks in

age 34
Ht 5'11"
weight 220
BF% ?

arimadex wk 1-16 .5 eod

PCT
nova wk 17-20 ED dont know thw dosage but its on my calender and im at work but will post it tonight

* Thinking of getting some Clomid for my PCT after reading alot of your replys to cycles

Nothing crazy taking slow and steady also great forum everyone you guys are really great with your info and advice. Let know what you think guys! Thanks!

Whats ur total dosage on the EQ? 400 per week?
u definitely want clomid in ur pct

Re: RE: cycle

wozrob11 said:

age 34
Ht 5'11"
weight 220
BF% ?

arimadex wk 1-16 .5 eod

PCT

PCT shouldn't start until two weeks after last injection. Don't start it earlier in order to let esters clear. For PCT run this

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Your EQ dose really should be at least 600mg per week for optimal results. 400mg is too low

wozrob11 said:

age 34
Ht 5'11"
weight 220
BF% ?

arimadex wk 1-16 .5 eod

PCT

im more curious on your body fat than anything... how can you not even have an idea on it? why don't you post a picture or get it taken so we can give you the right advice... without knowing your body fat, it makes giving any sort of advice or guidance rather difficult...

Top Bottom