napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle suggestions for a lean bulk

Re: RE: Re: Cycle suggestions for a lean bulk

Dedication2211 said:
Is it okay to inject all 400mg in one shot or should I inject twice a week at 200mg?
Definitely pin twice per week for stable blood levels

Dedication2211 said:
I received my gear today. Unfortunately, now I realized I did not order enough caber for the duration I will be on NPP. I was set to run NPP for 8 week, but I only have 8 0.5mg caber tabs. This will only last me 4 weeks if I run it twice a week. Would it still help if I take only 0.5mg a week ? Or is that not enough to make an impact.
You could be fine with that depending on your NPP dose, but Im not sure I would take that risk. Twice per week at 0.5mg is recommended

Im talking NPP at 100mg eod for 1-8 weeks. Also, when talking my aromasin and tbol should i take them on a empty stomach or does it not matter?

Dedication2211 said:
Im talking NPP at 100mg eod for 1-8 weeks. Also, when talking my aromasin and tbol should i take them on a empty stomach or does it not matter?
Doesn't really matter. I've done it both ways, and I don't think it makes a bit of difference

After taking my Aromasin 12.5mg eod, I've realized it makes me fatigue, Is this normal? for this reason im thinking of taking it after i come back from the gym at 11pm with my post workout meal. normally i would take my aromasin at 1pm and inject my gear for the day an hour before gym at 8pm.

Dedication2211 said:
After taking my Aromasin 12.5mg eod, I've realized it makes me fatigue, Is this normal? for this reason im thinking of taking it after i come back from the gym at 11pm with my post workout meal. normally i would take my aromasin at 1pm and inject my gear for the day an hour before gym at 8pm.
It does the same for me bro and I'm dosing 25mg...I'm trying to dial it in and figure out the right time to take it as well.

Dedication2211 said:

i always take my aromasin doses right before bed... i have followed this for a very long time and never had an issue... i did the same when i was not on trt and using serms... its just always better to take these right before bed bro

DylanGemelli said:
Dedication2211 said:

i always take my aromasin doses right before bed... i have followed this for a very long time and never had an issue... i did the same when i was not on trt and using serms... its just always better to take these right before bed bro
Good to know!!!

Something has happened to my NPP. My NPP has turned almost solid with thick a milky color, it looked normal 3 days a go when i drawed from this vial for my previous injections. Does this mean i got fake gear? is there a way i can post a picture so you guys can see for yourself?

TheSVPdeal said:
You're obviously not familiar with nor have run NPP and your blanket statement about nandrolones is off key too. MHN is both a nandrolone and an oral and one of the best steroids ever created. All it does is make lean dense muscle. I wish I could still get it as I would run it in every kind of cycle.

Boy that brought me back.I forgot about MHN. It was like deca with the gains, but also kind of like var. Is that one gone?

Dude-for your stack use the deca. Go test and eq just like you posted then drop your deca in at only 150-200mg. I love the combo of eq deca test

Dedication2211 said:
Something has happened to my NPP. My NPP has turned almost solid with thick a milky color, it looked normal 3 days a go when i drawed from this vial for my previous injections. Does this mean i got fake gear? is there a way i can post a picture so you guys can see for yourself?
must a ugl product. Some guys just cannot make a short chain aas stay in solution. You can try warming it up. The bad things is that miky can also mean bacterial contamination. If you think that it is milky because it is crashing then just shake well and pull and use right away

Top Bottom