Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Cycle recommendation

Teslaone

Hi
Please i need your recommendations for safe cycle. I am 32 years old ,184cm, 95 kg and bf 20% and i am dieting for the last 2 month were i lost 5 kg. Anyhow i want to be shape and i would like to run anavar+ winy+ testo for 6 week any advice or recommendation.
Note i didnt use any steriod from 9 years were insude test+ deca

steroids have no place in dieting..they don't burn fat...they don't aid you in getting in shape

you wouldn't put high octane race fuel into a car with a leaky head gasket and bald tires would you?

steroid use at 20% bf IS NOT EFFECTIVE...in fact it can make you fatter..also it is NOT SAFE or healthy!
you need to have established a proper foundation of nutrition and training before steroid could even be considered

I agree with u steroids cannot make miracles and i have shape and big muscle but little fatty and now i start new diet(1800 kcal) but i want to cut without loosing size.

Cheers

I agree with u steroids cannot make miracles and i have shape and big muscle but little fatty and now i start new diet(1800 kcal) but i want to cut without loosing size.

Cheers

Steroids just don't work like that
You are are in no condition to use steroids
You've been dieting 2 months and are impatient
You're grasping at straws

You can't use steroids until you are in shape bro. Diet is what gets you in shape. What exactky does your diet look like? Have you looked into sarms? Sarms are ideal for cutting bodyfat while building and retaining muscle. I can help you set up a good sarms stack

Top Bottom