Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle questions

I want to hit 210-220lbs and have more of a cut look. That's why I jumped on tren.
Tren is nothing magic. That's not going to do it for you. I gain more mass on test than I do tren. Tren also doesn't make me any more cut than normal contrary to what you may have heard about it. I still have to diet my ass off if I want to get shredded. You will be very disappointed with these expectations you have using tren

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I want to hit 210-220lbs and have more of a cut look. That's why I jumped on tren.

listen, you have a great goal and there's nothing wrong with it but once again, and this is probably the last time im going to even try if you won't listen, but your not getting it.. and i can only try so hard to help until i just realize someone won't listen and grasp the concepts here... i dont care why bro, ive told you its not right... you can EASILY and i mean EASILY gain that kind of weight without anything but food... you are in your early 20's... the problem is, you've done so much damage to your natural growth and functioning, your body is internally going haywire... you never even gave it a chance and your just continuing to make it worse... even if you did gain that kind of size, you won't keep it, not a chance, you need to get there naturally first, let your body grow like its supposed to.. you can add things other than anabolics to help in some aspects but you can't do what your doing... your creating problems that eventually you won't fix... i don't get what your not understanding but i have exhausted my best efforts with you.. if you insist on learning the hard way, then go for it... i hope you listen but honestly, from the sounds of all your responses and excuses, im not seeing that... hopefully im misinterpreting but i don't think i am

listen, you have a great goal and there's nothing wrong with it but once again, and this is probably the last time im going to even try if you won't listen, but your not getting it.. and i can only try so hard to help until i just realize someone won't listen and grasp the concepts here... i dont care why bro, ive told you its not right... you can EASILY and i mean EASILY gain that kind of weight without anything but food... you are in your early 20's... the problem is, you've done so much damage to your natural growth and functioning, your body is internally going haywire... you never even gave it a chance and your just continuing to make it worse... even if you did gain that kind of size, you won't keep it, not a chance, you need to get there naturally first, let your body grow like its supposed to.. you can add things other than anabolics to help in some aspects but you can't do what your doing... your creating problems that eventually you won't fix... i don't get what your not understanding but i have exhausted my best efforts with you.. if you insist on learning the hard way, then go for it... i hope you listen but honestly, from the sounds of all your responses and excuses, im not seeing that... hopefully im misinterpreting but i don't think i am

I am understanding, I'm not replying to you everytime I leave a comment bro. I reply to who I quote. Again, I appreciate the advice & help which is why I came here in the first place which I have previously stated.

Top Bottom