Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle questions

tarodnez

Hey man,
I wanted you to take a look at what I am currently planning on starting in a week or so. I'm a huge fan of the YouTube channel & appreciate the help. This will be my first Trenbolone enanthate cycle, how does this look? Is there anything you would recommend adding/taking away? Again I appreciate the help my friend, I just want to make sure I have everything covered.

Test E - 250mgs/week

Tren E - 400mgs/week

Anastrozole- 1mg EOD

Cabergoline - .5mg Every 3 Days

I'm gonna chime in strictly for your proposed anostrozole dose. 1 mg eod is a huge dose, personally I'd start at .125(1/8) mg eod and adjust from there as necessary. A lot easier to up your dose than upping your estradiol after tanking it. Plus a lot of guys will rec aromasin instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are your goals with this cycle, and what are your stats and experience? We really need to know a lot more about you before we can advise.

Tren is extremely harsh and is nothing to mess with or take lightly

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm with the other guys and would like to know your stats and previous cycles. What makes me question is your AI dosing. It makes me think 1. You are newer and unsure of dosing or 2. You are relatively experienced and know what your body needs. I'm leaning towards the first though and would love to help you adjust to optimize your layout.

I'm with the other guys and would like to know your stats and previous cycles. What makes me question is your AI dosing. It makes me think 1. You are newer and unsure of dosing or 2. You are relatively experienced and know what your body needs. I'm leaning towards the first though and would love to help you adjust to optimize your layout.

I am fairly new to running cycles. This will be my 4th cycle, (2nd injectable cycle). I am 6'3 190lbs 23yrs old. My first 2 cycles were orals, not sure what kind.. I got them from a buddy of mine & just did what he said. My first injectable cycle was Test E, it went really well & I have decided I want to bulk/cut with a cycle & read that Tren is the best for that. I have done 400mgs of Tren E this week, and 250mgs of Test E. Last night was the first time I felt the effects of the Tren. I was sweating like crazy, and it was hard to catch my breath. I think I will be doing 250-300mgs this next week. I appreciate any, and all advice.

No offense but 4 cycles and your are only 190lbs at 6'3".......and you are only 23? And you just took what some guy gave you without question? Man, Im not gonna touch this one. Hopefully some of the other guys will chime in with some good advice. Mine would be to take a step back reevaluate your whole approach.

I am fairly new to running cycles. This will be my 4th cycle, (2nd injectable cycle). I am 6'3 190lbs 23yrs old. My first 2 cycles were orals, not sure what kind.. I got them from a buddy of mine & just did what he said. My first injectable cycle was Test E, it went really well & I have decided I want to bulk/cut with a cycle & read that Tren is the best for that. I have done 400mgs of Tren E this week, and 250mgs of Test E. Last night was the first time I felt the effects of the Tren. I was sweating like crazy, and it was hard to catch my breath. I think I will be doing 250-300mgs this next week. I appreciate any, and all advice.

bro, did you actually take a look at what you just wrote? you are on your FOURTH cycle at only 23 years old??? your only 190 lbs. at 6'3"... clearly there's something MAJOR wrong here... no way on earth i would EVER recommend any type of cycle to you.. your going to kill yourself... you ran two cycles and "didn't even know what they are?" i have my face in my palms... seriously brother... you need to take 100 steps back and completely reassess... the first issue here is clearly your diet... its a problem that you are this undersized... there's no way your test cycle could have gone that well bro... your over 20 lbs. underweight... its just scary my man... why dont you post your diet first so we can see where the problem is...

bro, did you actually take a look at what you just wrote? you are on your FOURTH cycle at only 23 years old??? your only 190 lbs. at 6'3"... clearly there's something MAJOR wrong here... no way on earth i would EVER recommend any type of cycle to you.. your going to kill yourself... you ran two cycles and "didn't even know what they are?" i have my face in my palms... seriously brother... you need to take 100 steps back and completely reassess... the first issue here is clearly your diet... its a problem that you are this undersized... there's no way your test cycle could have gone that well bro... your over 20 lbs. underweight... its just scary my man... why dont you post your diet first so we can see where the problem is...

I appreciate the concerns, which is why I am here looking for help/advice in the first place. My test cycle is what put me from 168-190lbs. The orals I did & it worked but I was only 21 at the time & only did so for 4 weeks. I had an injury and had to take off 6 months from the gym which is where I lost a lot of weight. I am only wanting to run this test e tren e cycle for about 5 weeks. I am eating about 2,500-3,500 calories a day.

I appreciate the concerns, which is why I am here looking for help/advice in the first place. My test cycle is what put me from 168-190lbs. The orals I did & it worked but I was only 21 at the time & only did so for 4 weeks. I had an injury and had to take off 6 months from the gym which is where I lost a lot of weight. I am only wanting to run this test e tren e cycle for about 5 weeks. I am eating about 2,500-3,500 calories a day.

And this shows more inexperience. I don't want you to feel like you are getting beat up here bro. But running test e and tren e is pointless! Those are considered long esters! 5 weeks would be next to useless. You'll start feeling it and then you'll stop cycle.

And this shows more inexperience. I don't want you to feel like you are getting beat up here bro. But running test e and tren e is pointless! Those are considered long esters! 5 weeks would be next to useless. You'll start feeling it and then you'll stop cycle.

I've been on test e for 10 weeks now, tren e I just added about a week ago because I read it was good for cutting/bulking. 5 weeks is because I didnt think it would be good to be on a cycle longer than 15-16 weeks

see, that's an even bigger problem... you were only 168 when you started and your STILL this far underweight... you were over 60 lbs. underweight... you realize how much internal strain and damage you have already done... you should be prepared to have a lot of injury problems in the near future... the strain you have put by making your body grow too young, too fast etc. is horrible... your going to find out soon what im talking about... this is why so many that start too young or too undersized have a very short lived run in this... your all over the place and YOU NEED TO STOP before you do any more damage than you have already done man... your seriously going to learn the extra hard way... don't be one of those people bro

see, that's an even bigger problem... you were only 168 when you started and your STILL this far underweight... you were over 60 lbs. underweight... you realize how much internal strain and damage you have already done... you should be prepared to have a lot of injury problems in the near future... the strain you have put by making your body grow too young, too fast etc. is horrible... your going to find out soon what im talking about... this is why so many that start too young or too undersized have a very short lived run in this... your all over the place and YOU NEED TO STOP before you do any more damage than you have already done man... your seriously going to learn the extra hard way... don't be one of those people bro

So you don't think I should just finish this tren?.. I heard it's bad to go off & on cycles.. What do you mean learn the extra hard way? Explain please because I'm new to this and need all the help and advice I can get

So you don't think I should just finish this tren?.. I heard it's bad to go off & on cycles.. What do you mean learn the extra hard way? Explain please because I'm new to this and need all the help and advice I can get

bro, can't you see that everything you've "heard" has been a million miles off thus far? learn the hard way is quite simple as i explained... you are CONTINUOUSLY DOING DAMAGE TO YOURSELF AND NOW YOU WANT TO KEEP DOING MORE... im not sure how better i can explain what you have done and what your doing?? ive made it quite clear... yes, you need to stop everything your doing, run a pct and completely re assess... how do you expect to gain size at 6'3" eating 2500 calories per day? even 3500 wont do it... your diet is a mess and that's where the problem is... your trying to depend on anabolics to gain size you could have easily done on your own and now your going to pay for it long term, especially if you continue...

You are only one pin deep in the Tren bro. I would recommend stopping that at once, and getting a good grasp on your diet and training, which obviously needs a lot of work.

You should not be going anywhere near Tren at all, and when you run a cycle you need to stick to test, and maybe an oral thrown in. But at this point you aren't even ready for that until you get a good diet and training plan together. You need to build a much better foundation than where you are before touching steroids. Sarms are a good alternative if you are looking for enhancement in the meantime

You are only one pin deep in the Tren bro. I would recommend stopping that at once, and getting a good grasp on your diet and training, which obviously needs a lot of work.

You should not be going anywhere near Tren at all, and when you run a cycle you need to stick to test, and maybe an oral thrown in. But at this point you aren't even ready for that until you get a good diet and training plan together. You need to build a much better foundation than where you are before touching steroids. Sarms are a good alternative if you are looking for enhancement in the meantime

I started using steroids because i wanted to get fast gains. What kind of SARMs would you recommend? Also I am 2 pins in the tren e. I was planning on doing my test e for 12 weeks so maybe I'll just finish the next 2 weeks of that then come off & start my pct.

That aint gonna cut it bro, your gonna want to run tren e for at least 8 weeks and test for 10-12 weeks. It takes about 4 weeks for the compounds to even really build up to any effective levels and reach its highest potential

I've been on test e for 10 weeks now, tren e I just added about a week ago because I read it was good for cutting/bulking. 5 weeks is because I didnt think it would be good to be on a cycle longer than 15-16 weeks

I would have to advise you that when you run tren e you should start that at the beginning of your cycle with your test and after 8-10 weeks drop the tren and remain on test for another 2-4 weeks. For you i would not recommend anything more than 10-12 weeks total cycle. Personally i would advise a test only or test + orals until you learn the basics

Last edited:
I started using steroids because i wanted to get fast gains. What kind of SARMs would you recommend? Also I am 2 pins in the tren e. I was planning on doing my test e for 12 weeks so maybe I'll just finish the next 2 weeks of that then come off & start my pct.

all the wrong reasons... you use steroids once youve hit a plateau in the most pristine shape you can get yourself in on your own and you are a million miles from that in your early 20's... that's not even possible to hit as your body is still developing naturally and your stunting that and causing it to go haywire internally... there's no need to pin anything anymore.. it won't do anything but add to your problems... your just not listening bro... i don't get it..

as far as sarms, whats your main goal here so i know what to advise

all the wrong reasons... you use steroids once youve hit a plateau in the most pristine shape you can get yourself in on your own and you are a million miles from that in your early 20's... that's not even possible to hit as your body is still developing naturally and your stunting that and causing it to go haywire internally... there's no need to pin anything anymore.. it won't do anything but add to your problems... your just not listening bro... i don't get it..

as far as sarms, whats your main goal here so i know what to advise

I want to hit 210-220lbs and have more of a cut look. That's why I jumped on tren.

Top Bottom