Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Question

10boso10

Dylan,

What's up bro. Big fan of your YouTube page as you've provided me with tons of information over the years. But I have a question regarding my first cycle.

I am 23 years old and weigh 175 lbs. I am a competitive bodybuilding and was planning on running sustanon 250 and Deca for 8-10 weeks since my buddy took that for his first cycle and loved it. But from the more I read and from the video I watched of yours, I believe that my first cycle should be just Sustanon 250 due to the harsh sides of Deca. Do you agree?

So I have arimidex, clomid and nolvadex on hand as well as an over the counter PCT (Sup3r PCT by Olympus Labs).

My question is, would you be able to give me a dosing protocol for the products mentioned above? Or give me some sort of direction?

We need full stats and need you to propose a cycle, no one is here to do the work for you.

Weight
Bodyfat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest, don't write what you think we want to hear.

NO ONE GIVES A DAMN HOW MUCH YOU CAN BENCH, SQUAT, OR DEADLIFT.

At 23 years old, you are far too young for steroids right now bud. It's just too early to start using them, and even if you were ready you don't start using things like Deca in a first cycle. Test only is always what's advised for a first cycle.

Right now you need to wait a couple more years. Your best bet right now is to run a good sarms stack to help you make some pretty nice gains in mass and strength. They are safe and don't carry the side effects or suppression of steroids.

My recommendation is to run this stack, from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Dylan,

What's up bro. Big fan of your YouTube page as you've provided me with tons of information over the years. But I have a question regarding my first cycle.

I am 23 years old and weigh 175 lbs. I am a competitive bodybuilding and was planning on running sustanon 250 and Deca for 8-10 weeks since my buddy took that for his first cycle and loved it. But from the more I read and from the video I watched of yours, I believe that my first cycle should be just Sustanon 250 due to the harsh sides of Deca. Do you agree?

So I have arimidex, clomid and nolvadex on hand as well as an over the counter PCT (Sup3r PCT by Olympus Labs).

My question is, would you be able to give me a dosing protocol for the products mentioned above? Or give me some sort of direction?

bro, im always more than happy to help.. however your probably not going to like what you hear... your far too young for steroid use and i nor anyone else here is going to advise any sort of use to you... your going to destroy yourself... your going to completely reck your natural growth process and your body is going to go haywire... down the road, you will suffer and it will only get worse... is it really worth it? you have far better and safer options for the time being but steroids are in no way anything you should even be discussing at this point...

sarms are the perfect option for you... if your not familiar, start by reading my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

send me your full stats... age/height/weight/body fat what are your goals?

Top Bottom