Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle question with test

Great advice right here. 25mg for a week then scale down to 12.5mg ed for a week then down to 12.5mg eod.

exactly... AI's have a general protocol but they are person to person dependent... some people have little response at 12.5 eod and it can be too much for others but when you have a big problem or one on the way and its not just preventative, i feel this is the best method...

Hi guys, hope u are well :)
It's been 11 days now since i started the Aromasin, i took 1 tablet for the first 10 days and since today i started taking half....honestly everything looks kinda the same i would say, is far from how i see in this pictures with guys with Gyno but the nipple and all the pink area is still slighty swollen and looks a little shiney ( exept when is a little cold and then it shrinks and looks normal :))...but is not pointing out or feeling hard.
Usually after how long should i see a reduction ? Now other guys from around who are using say that this is normal but i really don't like it because is noticebal.
Another thing is that my original plan included injectable Winstrol and Anavar wich i should start this days...i want to ask your opinion on this.
Thanks alot :)

It's been 11 days now since i started the Aromasin, i took 1 tablet for the first 10 days and since today i started taking half....honestly everything looks kinda the same i would say, is far from how i see in this pictures with guys with Gyno but the nipple and all the pink area is still slighty swollen and looks a little shiney ( exept when is a little cold and then it shrinks and looks normal :))...but is not pointing out or feeling hard.
Usually after how long should i see a reduction ? Now other guys from around who are using say that this is normal but i really don't like it because is noticebal.
Another thing is that my original plan included injectable Winstrol and Anavar wich i should start this days...i want to ask your opinion on this.
If nothing has changed I would continue at the higher dose bro. It's hard to say when you'll notice a difference, if you even do at all. It depends on the extent of how bad it is. There's no clear cut answer.

As fie the other compounds I would wait until you get this under control, and even then you shouldn't be using var and winny at the same time

you may want to go to 25 mg per day...

Top Bottom