Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle question with test

putumu

Hey Dylan, hope u are well

Sorry to bother u with a question : I started Test E 3 weeks ago, 250 mg twice a week so i did 6 injections so far.... i just got my hands on Arimidex now so for the first 3 weeks i didn't take anything, thing is that i kinda see my nipples slightly different, maybe is in my head but i feel something there and today after workout one of them seemed a little swollen, can this happen so fast ? I already took 2 times Arimidex but i'm kinda afraid of gyno so should i stop the Testosterone and start PCT or should i wait a few more days for the Arimidex to kick in?

Thanks, i will check but if i can't get my hands on Aromasin this days i will stop taking Test, continue with Arimidex and then PCT, the question is : will this negative effects on the nipples go away ?

First of all, you should not apologize for asking questions here - that is why we are all here - to help others with out knowledge and experience. For future reference, you should be using an AI from the first day of the cycle in order to prevent those side effects. Aromasin is the best thing to use, as it has a lot more benefits than arimidex does, and it will not allow any estrogen rebound later on. Right now use your arimidex, and order some aromasin. Use arimidex at 0.5 mgs ED until you receive your aromasin, which should be rather fast if you got a good supplier. Don't stop the cycle, just try these first. Now you will know that estrogen side effects can hit your quite abruptly, so you need to prevent them from happening.

First of all, you should not apologize for asking questions here - that is why we are all here - to help others with out knowledge and experience. For future reference, you should be using an AI from the first day of the cycle in order to prevent those side effects. Aromasin is the best thing to use, as it has a lot more benefits than arimidex does, and it will not allow any estrogen rebound later on. Right now use your arimidex, and order some aromasin. Use arimidex at 0.5 mgs ED until you receive your aromasin, which should be rather fast if you got a good supplier. Don't stop the cycle, just try these first. Now you will know that estrogen side effects can hit your quite abruptly, so you need to prevent them from happening.

Could not agree any more - BigDaddy is giving some valuable advice here.

Hey Dylan, hope u are well

Sorry to bother u with a question : I started Test E 3 weeks ago, 250 mg twice a week so i did 6 injections so far.... i just got my hands on Arimidex now so for the first 3 weeks i didn't take anything, thing is that i kinda see my nipples slightly different, maybe is in my head but i feel something there and today after workout one of them seemed a little swollen, can this happen so fast ? I already took 2 times Arimidex but i'm kinda afraid of gyno so should i stop the Testosterone and start PCT or should i wait a few more days for the Arimidex to kick in?

brother, the whole point of the forum is to ask questions... Don't ever apologize for asking... the whole point in me even being on here is to help and educate... arimidex is more used by people who are not very gyno prone but it would seem you are far more prone and aromasin is the optimal choice... dose your arimidex at .5 mg every 3 days... sarms x opens next week so as soon as they do, get yourself some aromasin of the highest quality... run it 12.5 mg every other day and you will see the gyno symptoms subside... also run aromasin in your pct as well... just in case, here is a full pct layout... this complete pct will be for sale on the sarms x site as well...

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi guys, regarding my swollen nipples problem, i live in the Arab Emirates now and i had to call and order from the pharmacy the Aromasin cause no one had it, i'll get tomorrow morning the confirmation if the supplier can bring it or no, if yes in one day should be here.
My dilemma now is that i was suppose to take today my next Test injection but i didn't yet, i Really don't want to risk anything, so i will ask again : With me beeing so Prone to have this problem u think taking now Aromasin will Help me get rid of it, aesthetics on the first place i don't care about waisting what i took until now, cause this problem really affects me, is it not already too late to take Aromasin, i know it needs some time to start feeling the effects, cause still my first tought is to stop taking the Test completly, from what u know if the nipples are already swollen and 2-3 weeks passed can they go back to the normal size ? I know i'm asking a lot of questions here but i have to figure it out somehow and i hope others in my situation will benefit from this as well.
Thanks alot guys :)

Hi guys, regarding my swollen nipples problem, i live in the Arab Emirates now and i had to call and order from the pharmacy the Aromasin cause no one had it, i'll get tomorrow morning the confirmation if the supplier can bring it or no, if yes in one day should be here.
My dilemma now is that i was suppose to take today my next Test injection but i didn't yet, i Really don't want to risk anything, so i will ask again : With me beeing so Prone to have this problem u think taking now Aromasin will Help me get rid of it, aesthetics on the first place i don't care about waisting what i took until now, cause this problem really affects me, is it not already too late to take Aromasin, i know it needs some time to start feeling the effects, cause still my first tought is to stop taking the Test completly, from what u know if the nipples are already swollen and 2-3 weeks passed can they go back to the normal size ? I know i'm asking a lot of questions here but i have to figure it out somehow and i hope others in my situation will benefit from this as well.

if its quality aromasin then it should absolutely clear you up... i would be a bit more aggressive with it the first 2 weeks with 12.5 -25 mg every day then you can scale back after it clears up... then keep it at 12.5 mg every other day... you may want to go one week at 25 mg per day, then drop to 12.5 mg every day the next week and if its clear then scale back to every other day

I'm also in UAE, you can get aromasin, arimidex, nolvadex, letro, hcg and cabergoline all from ur local pharmacy. So there's no excuse to not run a safe cycle! Follow the advice these guys have given you and all will be fine.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's not too late for Aromasin. I would get in on it ASAP and run it 25mg ED for two weeks, then down to 12.5mg EOD

Very good advice here brother... Don't panic and stop your cycle... If we all did that every time there was a problem we'd get no where. Just follow the advice given and you'll be fine in no time. I had problems with estrogen my first Test run...

Thanks, i just got my first tablet of Aromasin today, will let u guys know after 2 weeks how things are going :)

Man if you have arimidex that stuff will smash your estrogen just as well as aromasin. Aromasin is a better choice but you need to get this shit wrapped up asap.

Gyno isn't something you wanna mess with.

If you have arimidex you can just run it .5 ed. If you have REAL arimidex it will solve that problem real quick. But keep in mind crushed estrogen can be just as bad as high estrogen. You need to fund the happy medium to stay healthy.

In the mean time definitly find yourself some aromasin for the future.

Personally I flip flop between the two here and there. In my experience prescription arimidex will heat the shit out of estrogen sides faster than anything else with the exception of maybe letro. Aromasin for me is a lot easier to manage seeing it's less severe and has several benifits.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Steroids should not be stopped all of a sudden, so it would be much wiser to get aromasin and use it as soon as possible. Most probably it will help and you will forget about the gyno issue. If you will stop the test now you might cause further hormonal instability, which will not be helpful to solve the gyno problem.

Steroids should not be stopped all of a sudden, so it would be much wiser to get aromasin and use it as soon as possible. Most probably it will help and you will forget about the gyno issue. If you will stop the test now you might cause further hormonal instability, which will not be helpful to solve the gyno problem.

very strong advice and good points...

I think you make a valid point. Estrogen rebound is always a concern when coming off aromatizing compounds which could potentially contribute to more problems

exactly.. Great advice dafuture

if its quality aromasin then it should absolutely clear you up... i would be a bit more aggressive with it the first 2 weeks with 12.5 -25 mg every day then you can scale back after it clears up... then keep it at 12.5 mg every other day... you may want to go one week at 25 mg per day, then drop to 12.5 mg every day the next week and if its clear then scale back to every other day

Great advice right here. 25mg for a week then scale down to 12.5mg ed for a week then down to 12.5mg eod.

Top Bottom