napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle plan

bel3303

I'm planing my first two cycles. First one is still in process whether just Test only or kickstart with Dbol. And for second cycle I decided to be a Deca guy. I'm not aiming to be mutant monster, do hard Tren etc. but I feel I have that edge to take my self a little higher. I'm 32, been training for 1,5 years now, I've been lifting in the past for 4 yeards. I had about 3 year off, still loving some running for cardio.

I'm back in the gym, feeling that I've reached decent size. After Christmas, it will be 2 years total back in the gym, I'm planing my first.

p.s.
Few more short questions:
For PCT I chose Clomid, as I red more than few articles that Nolva doesn't go very well with Deca.
Is my Aromasin graphic correct?
for N2Guard, what dosages should be and are they only for those 4 weeks when Dbol is in use?

For PCT, you have the right choice, clomid and nolvadex is fine, add hcgenerate. Deca and Nolva isn't a good combination, so delay tamoxifen for 1st two weeks in pct.

For n2guard, use 7caps/ed.

Make sure to have some cabergoline on hand when you use deca in case prolactine issues arise. Also, don't forget to use aromasin from the first day of the cycle. As for N2Guard, you should rather use it all along, not only during the 4 weeks you are going to use Dbol. Finally, I would recommend you to use Ostarine during the PCT - it will be a great help for keeping your gains.

Top Bottom