Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

pr0b0t

I've watched several of isarms videos and have already ordered N2guard a couple mnths ago. A buddy of mine with some knowledge mentioned halotestin as his next adventure. So I've done A LOT of research, before & after successfully attaining some. And, is Balkan Pharmaceuticals a reputable brand? Plus, I've decided that halo won't be a part of my first cycle. In a nutshell, I'm 41yrs old 5'11" & around 165#. I've been in construction the last 20 yrs, & hardly ever carry any fat. Also, have all the equipment & weights needed & worked out on / off for the last couple of years. But, crazy work schedules & projects made it hard to maintain consistency. I've now come to realize that I'm ready & need to step it up & get some true gains & get back on track. I'm considering cypionate & anavar on the latter end of the cycle. Also, best brand of cypionate? I've read a great deal of forums about dosing and duration, & would like to know what you think. Also, pct & AI's.

I don't understand it - what is the reason for using prohormones, when they have no advantages over other PED. Yes, they used to be legal, and that was basically their only advantage. Now that they are banned, either steroids or SARMs are a much better alternative. Prohormones give you weaker results compared to anabolic steroids, but they cause the same side effects, and in most cases are more liver toxic. On the other hand, they are just as powerful as SARMs, but SARMs have no side effects at all, and they are completely legal to buy and possess these days. So what's the point in using prohormones? Either use steroids or SARMs - in any of these two cases you will be way better off.

Thanks fellas for the responses. I'll be in & out on this forums, working long crazy hours. Still researching & educating!

Cool - keep us updated, and if you have any doubts of questions, ask them right away - that's we are all here - to help each other with knowledge and experience.

Bro-science for first time cycle

Ok fellas, like I mentioned previously. I'm looking for a 12 wk structured cypionate cycle (500mg/wk) & adding anavar on the 2nd half. I'm looking to strengthen & put on some mass w/ minimal side effects for the first go round, until I see how my body responds to it. I'm open for suggestions as to what to take during for side effects & after for PCT. I already take daily mega men multivitamin, 100 mg coq10, & fish oil. I plan on adding the protein & creatine along with N2guard & my training. Thanks in advance for some insight!

Ok fellas, like I mentioned previously. I'm looking for a 12 wk structured cypionate cycle (500mg/wk) & adding anavar on the 2nd half. I'm looking to strengthen & put on some mass w/ minimal side effects for the first go round, until I see how my body responds to it. I'm open for suggestions as to what to take during for side effects & after for PCT. I already take daily mega men multivitamin, 100 mg coq10, & fish oil. I plan on adding the protein & creatine along with N2guard & my training. Thanks in advance for some insight!

Have you considered kick starting with anavar?

The ancillary compounds to use on cycle are aromasin (use it from the first day of the cycle - 10 mgs EOD), liver protecting supplements...and that's basically it for the cycle.

As for the PCT, you will need clomid, nolvadex, some natty test booster, and Ostarine MK-2866. This kind of PCT will be your most complete option.

Thanks for info bro! Experience & "know-how" is everything, & I appreciate your time & support! If anyone is familiar with N2guard, should mega men vitamins be taken also. Or does N2guard have enuf nutrition by itself? Thanks!

N2Guard should be sufficient by itself, as it has so many ingredients already. However, if you see that mega men vitamins don't have too many vitamins that are found in N2Guard, then surely you can take it - at least it won't hurt you. And welcome - we are all here to help each other with knowledge and experience.

Question in regards of coq10. This supplement, I've read a great deal about & I've been taking 100 mg / day for quite some time, bcuz supposedly our levels decline as we age. I also noticed that N2guard has it included for cycle support. Any feedback in regards to dosage-to-age as prevention or during a cycle is greatly appreciated! Happy Holidays to all from Louisiana!

Question in regards of coq10. This supplement, I've read a great deal about & I've been taking 100 mg / day for quite some time, bcuz supposedly our levels decline as we age. I also noticed that N2guard has it included for cycle support. Any feedback in regards to dosage-to-age as prevention or during a cycle is greatly appreciated! Happy Holidays to all from Louisiana!

You don't need to use coq10, use it as part of the supplement stack.

Anyone has any feedback in regards to kalpa pharmaceuticals being a reputable source for cypionate? Also Gen-shi is another that's available. Thanks!

Anyone has any feedback in regards to kalpa pharmaceuticals being a reputable source for cypionate? Also Gen-shi is another that's available. Thanks!

I have no feedback on them bro... sorry... there's many good sources out there that have a ton of feedback and i am certain will treat you right but i never chance it with ones i have not heard of...

Check out the source section - there you will find a lot of information on different suppliers and feedback from their customers. After visiting this section you will be able to make an informed decision.

Top Bottom