Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Help

dupmed

Hi Dylan, once again I contact you to get some help from your knowledge , gotta tell you man I love your videos, keep doing what you do It's helped a lot to understand how things work and still learning.

I wanted to tell you I just did my first cycle of Test E and EQ 6 Weeks Cycle and I've seen nice gains I'm starting to gain weight and losing fat at the same time, now I switched the Test E for Tren Ace on a low dose (200mg a week for this first week ) to see how my body would tolerate it. So far it's been really nice on my body, a little tren cough but nothing major. now this is how my stack looks like

EQ 600mg a week
Tren A 200 mg a week
Provision 50mg ED

As AI I'm using Arimidex (Anastrozole) because I can't find Aromasin in Puerto Rico =/

I was reading about adding Test to this cycle now but since I'm already stacking with EQ and Proviron I wanted to discuss it with you. What do you recommend, and if I'd add the Test how would I pinch it? I ask this because my chicks tend to get a bit hard to pinch

Hi Dylan, once again I contact you to get some help from your knowledge , gotta tell you man I love your videos, keep doing what you do It's helped a lot to understand how things work and still learning.

I wanted to tell you I just did my first cycle of Test E and EQ 6 Weeks Cycle and I've seen nice gains I'm starting to gain weight and losing fat at the same time, now I switched the Test E for Tren Ace on a low dose (200mg a week for this first week ) to see how my body would tolerate it. So far it's been really nice on my body, a little tren cough but nothing major. now this is how my stack looks like

EQ 600mg a week
Tren A 200 mg a week
Provision 50mg ED

As AI I'm using Arimidex (Anastrozole) because I can't find Aromasin in Puerto Rico =/

I was reading about adding Test to this cycle now but since I'm already stacking with EQ and Proviron I wanted to discuss it with you. What do you recommend, and if I'd add the Test how would I pinch it? I ask this because my chicks tend to get a bit hard to pinch

You absolutely should have a test base....your cycle is not good bro. Are u running aromasin and caber? Bro you need to do research before running all these compounds , your definately fcking up. No offense bro.

EQ 600mg a week
Tren A 200 mg a week
Provision 50mg ED

Also what about pct bro? You need that lined up also.

EQ 600mg a week
Tren A 200 mg a week
Provision 50mg ED

hey man... what do you mean how would you pinch it? i dont follow? why in the world would you ever run a cycle without test or drop test like i think you did? where are you getting this advice? why are you running tren on your first cycle? why would you run eq on your first cycle? are you trying to cause yourself a lot of problems? are you trying to hurt yourself? your well on your way... where is your caber for tren?? what is your pct? you could easily have aromasin sent to you in puerto rico... its beyond easy... www.sarmsx.com will ship right to you.... i dont get it man... why are you doing these kinds of cycles?

hey man... what do you mean how would you pinch it? i dont follow? why in the world would you ever run a cycle without test or drop test like i think you did? where are you getting this advice? why are you running tren on your first cycle? why would you run eq on your first cycle? are you trying to cause yourself a lot of problems? are you trying to hurt yourself? your well on your way... where is your caber for tren?? what is your pct? you could easily have aromasin sent to you in puerto rico... its beyond easy... www.sarmsx.com will ship right to you.... i dont get it man... why are you doing these kinds of cycles?

Thanks for the answers guys, well it seems I don't have "Good trainers" here that know what they are doing,

My first Cycle was

Week 1 Test E 500 mg/w Boldenone 600mg/w Anastrozole 1mg/ed
Week 2 Test E 500 mg/w Boldenone 600mg/w Anastrozole 1mg/ed
Week 3 Test E 500 mg/w Boldenone 600mg/w Anastrozole 1mg/ed
Week 4 Test E 500 mg/w Boldenone 600mg/w Anastrozole 1mg/ed
Week 5 Test E 500 mg/w Boldenone 600mg/w Anastrozole 1mg/ed
Week 6 Test E 500 mg/w Boldenone 600mg/w Anastrozole 1mg/ed
Compound Switch
Week 7 No Test - Tren Ace 200mg/w Boldenone 600mg/w Proviron 50mg/ed Anastrozole 1mg/ed ( I'm currently on this week )
Week 8 Test Prop 50mg/eod , Tren Ace 100mg/eod, Boldenone 600mg/w , Proviron 50mg/ed Anastrozole 1mg/ed ( about to enter this week )
Week 9 - Depends on your advices
Week 10 *
Week 11 *
Week 12 *
Week 13 *
Week 14 *
Week 15 *
Week 16 *

To answer all the questions:

what do you mean how would you pinch it ? - Sorry if I didn't phrase this correctly, english is not my main language, what I meant is , if I'm using 3 injectable compounds ( Tren Ace, Test, Bolde ) should I Inject the Test Prop and Tren one day and next day the boldenone or should I mix all three compounds in a needle? Normally I was doing 1cc on each cheek but it was 2 compounds.

Why in the world would you ever run a cycle without test or drop test like I think you did? - My "Trainer" said to switch the Test E for Prop so he wanted to start this second week with Test Prop ( I'm not sure if that's bullshit or not since I told him he didn't know what he was doing after I read what you guys posted )

Where are you getting this advice? - My trainer at my gym which is the one that trains everyone I know so I believed he knew what he was doing... = /

Where is your caber for ten? - I'm been texting the guy because he didn't even know we needed that, he says he can't find it here... any website where I can get it?

Why would you run EQ on your first cycle? - I was running Test E with EQ on my first cycle, because I read it was one of the mildest Steroids and I wanted to see how my body responded. was this a bad choice? I'm still on EQ

why are you doing these kind of cycles? Like I said bad guidance , but that's why I'm here to learn and do things right

My PCT is going to be like this

Clomid 100/50/50

Nolva 20/20/20/20

Do I need HCG if so how should I take it?

I appreciate the help and guidance, Like I said if you guys point me in the right direction I will do what I need to do to make this right, let me know if there is any store that can ship the caber to Puerto Rico so I can get it, I'm ordering the Aromasin as we speak
thanks again guys

God Bless you

Eduardo

Last edited:
Also wanted to point out I went to www.Sarmsx.com but I can't find the Aromasin on their website :S ,

I can't find - Aromasin and Caber .... guys have a good source where I can get it ?

Last edited:
Also wanted to point out I went to www.Sarmsx.com but I can't find the Aromasin on their website :S ,

I can't find - Aromasin and Caber .... guys have a good source where I can get it ?

Aromasin is very much available from sarmsx. You can get it right here https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

As for caber, many sources sell it, including biotech. Check your PMs I sent you a price list

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I received the message I will pm you back in 2 hours or so, I'm in the movies now, what about the cycle, any tips to fix it ? as far as compounds and dosing ?

3 week PCT isnt going to cut it.. This cycle is no bueno man.

If you are going to run any AAS, test is always to be included, so in this case you're going to run test as long as you run eq. Tren Ace shouldnt even be considered with the amount of knowledge you have. Not having caber on hand, or letro for that matter is taking some serious chances. No reason to switch from test E to test prop either. Just keep Test e throughout the cycle

3 week PCT isnt going to cut it.. This cycle is no bueno man.

If you are going to run any AAS, test is always to be included, so in this case you're going to run test as long as you run eq. Tren Ace shouldnt even be considered with the amount of knowledge you have. Not having caber on hand, or letro for that matter is taking some serious chances. No reason to switch from test E to test prop either. Just keep Test e throughout the cycle

Ok so should I drop tren ? And stay with Test E and EQ?

What pct do you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the answers guys, well it seems I don't have "Good trainers" here that know what they are doing,

My first Cycle was

Week 1 Test E 500 mg/w Boldenone 600mg/w Anastrozole 1mg/ed
Week 2 Test E 500 mg/w Boldenone 600mg/w Anastrozole 1mg/ed
Week 3 Test E 500 mg/w Boldenone 600mg/w Anastrozole 1mg/ed
Week 4 Test E 500 mg/w Boldenone 600mg/w Anastrozole 1mg/ed
Week 5 Test E 500 mg/w Boldenone 600mg/w Anastrozole 1mg/ed
Week 6 Test E 500 mg/w Boldenone 600mg/w Anastrozole 1mg/ed
Compound Switch
Week 7 No Test - Tren Ace 200mg/w Boldenone 600mg/w Proviron 50mg/ed Anastrozole 1mg/ed ( I'm currently on this week )
Week 8 Test Prop 50mg/eod , Tren Ace 100mg/eod, Boldenone 600mg/w , Proviron 50mg/ed Anastrozole 1mg/ed ( about to enter this week )
Week 9 - Depends on your advices
Week 10 *
Week 11 *
Week 12 *
Week 13 *
Week 14 *
Week 15 *
Week 16 *

To answer all the questions:

what do you mean how would you pinch it ? - Sorry if I didn't phrase this correctly, english is not my main language, what I meant is , if I'm using 3 injectable compounds ( Tren Ace, Test, Bolde ) should I Inject the Test Prop and Tren one day and next day the boldenone or should I mix all three compounds in a needle? Normally I was doing 1cc on each cheek but it was 2 compounds.

Why in the world would you ever run a cycle without test or drop test like I think you did? - My "Trainer" said to switch the Test E for Prop so he wanted to start this second week with Test Prop ( I'm not sure if that's bullshit or not since I told him he didn't know what he was doing after I read what you guys posted )

Where are you getting this advice? - My trainer at my gym which is the one that trains everyone I know so I believed he knew what he was doing... = /

Where is your caber for ten? - I'm been texting the guy because he didn't even know we needed that, he says he can't find it here... any website where I can get it?
Why would you run EQ on your first cycle? - I was running Test E with EQ on my first cycle, because I read it was one of the mildest Steroids and I wanted to see how my body responded. was this a bad choice? I'm still on EQ

why are you doing these kind of cycles? Like I said bad guidance , but that's why I'm here to learn and do things right

My PCT is going to be like this

Clomid 100/50/50

Nolva 20/20/20/20

Do I need HCG if so how should I take it?

I appreciate the help and guidance, Like I said if you guys point me in the right direction I will do what I need to do to make this right, let me know if there is any store that can ship the caber to Puerto Rico so I can get it, I'm ordering the Aromasin as we speak
thanks again guys

God Bless you

Eduardo

bro, DO YOURSELF A HUGE AND MEGA FAVOR BRO... do not listen to your "trainer" about anything... the infamous "trainer" is known for doing nothing but hurting people they give their "advising" to... he has done nothing but create problems for you... why in the world are you even considering tren ace right now? your on your first cycle.. JUST STOP... what exactly are you trying to prove or do to yourself? i dont get it why your being so reckless... your not listening... you dont run eq on a first cycle... you need to run eq 16 weeks minimum and you never run first cycles that long.. the problem here is you did not really read or study anything and you depended on someone else who doesn't know shit but how to hurt others.. you take hcg the last 4 weeks of your cycle before pct... that's not a proper pct whatsoever... you can get your full pct here https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC here's the layout

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

you need to not run tren here period... you need to get all your supports and pct going properly...

so basically you are not going to like what you hear but you need to stop everything except possibly the test and get some sarms and run for 12 weeks then a mini pct. Keep the stuff you have now for stash but you shouldn't even consider that for atleast a year or more.
Everyone here is trying to save you big problems like milk coming out of your tits, or lumps in your tits gyno etc not to mention what you are doing to your nuts. So I suggest stop get the sarms and the pct stack all from sarmsx.com and then jump back on that SARMs cycle. That is going to be the safest route to take and that is what everyone here is about doing it right and safe and healthy!!

Can you give us your stats? age, weight, height, body fat % and what you diet and workouts look like

You,definitely need to stop and reevaluate everything you are doing here bro. This is a huge mess, and you are getting yourself in a lot deeper than you should be. This is your first cycle and it should be nothing but test and nothing more. You need to stop before you hurt yourself. We are only trying to help you

I also never saw your stats posted. What exactly is your age, height, weight, bodyfat, etc?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

bro, DO YOURSELF A HUGE AND MEGA FAVOR BRO... do not listen to your "trainer" about anything... the infamous "trainer" is known for doing nothing but hurting people they give their "advising" to... he has done nothing but create problems for you... why in the world are you even considering tren ace right now? your on your first cycle.. JUST STOP... what exactly are you trying to prove or do to yourself? i dont get it why your being so reckless... your not listening... you dont run eq on a first cycle... you need to run eq 16 weeks minimum and you never run first cycles that long.. the problem here is you did not really read or study anything and you depended on someone else who doesn't know shit but how to hurt others.. you take hcg the last 4 weeks of your cycle before pct... that's not a proper pct whatsoever... you can get your full pct here https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC here's the layout

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

you need to not run tren here period... you need to get all your supports and pct going properly...

Thanks a lot guys I'm Buying the stuff you mentioned here, so quick question, my next pinch is supposed to be on Monday, So I'll be dropping Tren, should I also drop the EQ? and should I go Test E for 6 weeks more since I've already been on it for 6 weeks, if so what dosing or should I drop everything start PCT and along with the Mk and GW you mentioned?

Dylan Quick Question,

1) Do I still need to take the caber after dropping the Tren on monday?

My Stats

Height 5-10
Weight 169 lbs
Age 26
Fat %18

Thanks a lot guys I'm Buying the stuff you mentioned here, so quick question, my next pinch is supposed to be on Monday, So I'll be dropping Tren, should I also drop the EQ? and should I go Test E for 6 weeks more since I've already been on it for 6 weeks, if so what dosing or should I drop everything start PCT and along with the Mk and GW you mentioned?

Dylan Quick Question,

1) Do I still need to take the caber after dropping the Tren on monday?

My Stats

Height 5-10
Weight 169 lbs
Age 26
Fat %18

brother, what are you doing????? 18% is way too high to be using steroids period... your going to hurt yourself! yes, drop the eq, drop the tren and just finish your test alone... you clearly do not need caber if your not using a nandrolone... you need to get your body fat down before running any type of cycle... just get through your cycle, run the pct i recommended and then i'll set you up a bridge in between cycles so you can get your body fat down and do this the right way.. your going to hurt yourself otherwise...

brother, what are you doing????? 18% is way too high to be using steroids period... your going to hurt yourself! yes, drop the eq, drop the tren and just finish your test alone... you clearly do not need caber if your not using a nandrolone... you need to get your body fat down before running any type of cycle... just get through your cycle, run the pct i recommended and then i'll set you up a bridge in between cycles so you can get your body fat down and do this the right way.. your going to hurt yourself otherwise...

Ok perfect so Ill be on Test E only for 6 more weeks starting on monday, what dose you recommend and how often?

Also let me know about that bridge so I can prepare the budget for it and do this right ... I appreciate the help and I look forward to learning with you guys.

Ok perfect so Ill be on Test E only for 6 more weeks starting on monday, what dose you recommend and how often?

Also let me know about that bridge so I can prepare the budget for it and do this right ... I appreciate the help and I look forward to learning with you guys.

350 mg week of test is plenty... just stay on that the rest of the way...

for your bridge, run this... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

350 mg week of test is plenty... just stay on that the rest of the way...

for your bridge, run this... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

All right Brother, is it cool to share pictures of progress in this forum?

Ahh also I wanted to ask you what should I use for support in this few weeks I have left of test ? To protect what do you recommend?

All right Brother, is it cool to share pictures of progress in this forum?

Ahh also I wanted to ask you what should I use for support in this few weeks I have left of test ? To protect what do you recommend?

you should be running aromasin 12.5 mg every other day... you can always use CEL cycle support as well... you can share pictures any time

you should be running aromasin 12.5 mg every other day... you can always use CEL cycle support as well... you can share pictures any time

Ok ill keep usind the Anastrozol until the Aromasin gets here Ill buy it on monday morning along with the pct

Top Bottom