Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

turleet

Hey Dylan, I first would like to say thank you for all of the videos you put on YouTube, they're very informal and are my go to for advise. Back on the 13th of March i started a cycle of trenavar 40mg increasing to 60mg a day, and 1 andro max at 300mg increasing to 400mg a day plan on doing 5 weeks. I'm taking Olympus Labs on cycle support and plan on taking clomid and exemestane for pct along with a couple sarms (included pics). I was curious what dosages to run on the pct. I also was dealing with pretty bad ED and was wondering what i should take to battle that, it is causing pretty big issues in my relationship. Someone suggested starting hcg for the last few weeks on cycle, but I've seen videos that you seem kind of against hcg. Can you possibly shed some light on what i could do instead of hcg or how to run it if that's my option. Thanks for your time.

your dealing with problems because you are running oral steroids without test bro... what exactly do you expect... thats literally the stupidest thing you could do... both are prohormones but they are still steroids.. you never run orals without test... no, you do not need hcg here but i would add a test booster in there... tongkat ali is your best option...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

From what i read and was told 1-andro would work as a test base for the cycle. I'm finding out that isn't the case at all. This will be my last time running orals. Ive done trenavar in the past also winstrol and superdrol and didn't have the same issues,they were ran at much lower doses though. I feel injectables are much cleaner and do less stress on the body. Should i look into getting test for the last bit of my cycle?

From what i read and was told 1-andro would work as a test base for the cycle. I'm finding out that isn't the case at all. This will be my last time running orals. Ive done trenavar in the past also winstrol and superdrol and didn't have the same issues,they were ran at much lower doses though. I feel injectables are much cleaner and do less stress on the body. Should i look into getting test for the last bit of my cycle?
It's too late to add test in now bro. I'd just wrap it up and go to pct myself. Just make sure you run a test base from now on and are covered properly for pct which should be this

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Perfect. Thank you for the help. Ill pick up some tongkat ali tomorrow hopefully that helps.

fuck man, im sorry that some asshole would tell you that its a test base but that is so far off into left field and incorrect.. definitely get tongkat ali and run the pct we gave you bro... get bloodwork done 4 weeks after you complete pct and please, in the future, come to me and i will help prevent you from making these mistakes again bro... its okay, you have to learn but i want to prevent this from happening again

So i decided to go get blood work done just to see what my levels were at. What levels should i be looking at?

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

If i email you a picture of the results i got can you look them over? I think the test i had done has all of that.

Hematocrit 5.6
Hemoglobin 5.56
Mcv 90
Mch 29.5
Mchc 32.9
Rdw 14.5
Neutrophils 49% abs:2.8
Lymphs 39% abs:2.2
Monocytes 11% abs:0.6
Eos 1% abs:0.1
Basos 0% abs:0
Platelets 256
Immature grans 0 abs:0
Ag ratio 2.2
Albumin 4.8
Alk phos 73
Sgpt 72
Sgot 43
Bilirubin total 0.4
Bun 20
Bun/Crea ratio 16
Calcium 9.6
Carbon dioxide 24
Chloride 100
Creatine 1.23
Globulin 2.2
Glucose 97
Potassium 5.7
Protein 7.0
Sodium 141
Egfr 82

Oh sorry i forgot to add those in. Was on 2nd page of results

Fsh 3.2
Lh 3.4
Estradiol <5.0
Test 115

Yea i literally told my new gf today that i went from being horny 24/7 and lasting for hours to feeling like an 80 year old man. Will the pct you suggested fix the problem? Been running pct for a little over a week.

Top Bottom