Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle help

NCPowerlifter

Looking for suggestions on how to run the following for a 12 week cycle.

Helladrol (DMZ & Hexadrol)
Ment
MK677
Ostarine
GW
test cyp 200
Cycle assist

Looking for suggestions on how to run the following for a 12 week cycle.

Helladrol (DMZ & Hexadrol)
Ment
MK677
Ostarine
GW
test cyp 200
Cycle assist

i like everything about this cycle except the helladrol... why are you using that? what is your goal from this cycle? is it recomp?

Strength gains without a lot of weight gain. How would you run this cycle? I plan on running the MK677 year round but how would you suggest I cycle the rest?

Strength gains without a lot of weight gain. How would you run this cycle? I plan on running the MK677 year round but how would you suggest I cycle the rest?

im assuming you have injectable MENT? are you set on running helladrol? do you pct or are you on trt? let me know and i'll give you the entire layout

The Ment is capsules. I don't have to run the Helladrol but I have already ordered it. Maybe I could bridge sarms and run it later. I'm on TRT. Thanks Dylan!!!

The Ment is capsules. I don't have to run the Helladrol but I have already ordered it. Maybe I could bridge sarms and run it later. I'm on TRT. Thanks Dylan!!!

you can run it... ment is no joke so i hope you have done plenty of studying on it... it can aromatize in a major way, just so you are aware... i would definitely not be stacking the two though... two orals of helladrol and MENT is a very bad move bro... i wouldnt even consider it... also, there are mixed thoughts on whether it raises prolactin or not... some say it does not at all while others insist it does so i wouldnt even chance it... helladrol is already going to be toxic enough... i would just leave it out and go with MENT and use the helladrol later... you could stagger them i guess but i dont like it to be honest... here is how i would run this

1-12 test cyp 250-350 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod (keep an eye on things though, its possible you may need more)
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 MENT 50-75 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

all of your sarms at www.sarmsx.com

I had to run Aromasin 25mg eod for 350 mg of injectable Trestolone so it definitely does aromatize. I found myself feeling emotional even on this dose. Definitely be aware...

Pharma Lady Rep

absolutely listen to cbbram on this one... hes ran it recently and although trestolone does not have any of the normal tren sides that are very concerning, it definitely has the concern of high estrogen conversion

Would it be better to run Aromasin at 12.5 mgs every day instead of 25mgs eod? Also, I plan on running the MK677 year round

you can... i like to assess first before going too high on aromasin... yes, 677 needs to be ran year round with no breaks from it

Top Bottom