napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle and stacking

Bigirv84

Ok in new to this and I gonna try Winny but wanted to know if this is the best way . the twice a week or every other day . and if stacking with something else is recommended I got really out shape I'm 5'11 at 303lbs trying to drop down to 225

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

Bigirv84 said:
Ok in new to this and I gonna try Winny but wanted to know if this is the best way . the twice a week or every other day . and if stacking with something else is recommended I got really out shape I'm 5'11 at 303lbs trying to drop down to 225

No Steroids at 300 lbs - you need to DIET.

post up your DIET please

Re: RE: Cycle and stacking

Bigirv84 said:

Steroids are absolutely not the right step for you in that kind of shape. They are not fat burners, and cause a lot of stress to your health if you aren't in decent shape. You need to be 15% bodyfat or below before even using them.

You just need a good diet and training regiment right now. If you want something to aid you in the process then look into SARMS. They can definitely help and I can get you setup with a sarms stack if you'd like guidance on one

Re: RE: Re: Cycle and stacking

SpikedEggnog said:
Bigirv84 said:

post up your DIET please
7am 3 boil eggs
10 am grapes
1pm crackers
4pm pollo tropical white meat chicken only
7pm small skirt steak with Brown rice
10pm protein shake

My biggest problem I drank like 3 monsters a day

Bigirv84 said:
Sure I'd like guidance on one

I would recommend starting out with the sarms triple stack

1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

PCT

MK-2866 25mg per day
Clomid 25/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Check out all the articles on these sarms as well as purchasing them from www.pureessencesarms.com

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle and stacking

Bigirv84 said:
SpikedEggnog said:
"Bigirv84" said:

post up your DIET please
7am 3 boil eggs
10 am grapes
1pm crackers
10pm protein shake

You need to stay far away from those high sugar energy drinks bro. They are worse than soda

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle and stacking

RickRock said:
Bigirv84 said:
"SpikedEggnog" said:
"Bigirv84" said:

post up your DIET please
7am 3 boil eggs
10 am grapes
1pm crackers
10pm protein shake

You need to stay far away from those high sugar energy drinks bro. They are worse than soda
I know but I work two jobs and get like 5hours a sleep a day

You need some advice from Angel! Post up Angel. We have to post on this board over and over that steroids are not fat burners and do not make your fat go away and muscle appear. The actual mechanism for steroids work best when used by a thin person with low bodyfat. Fat people, especially fat men take a big risk. Read my post titled "listen to your elders" under this streroid thread. Fat men wil store testosterone in the fat and convert it to estrogen way quicker than a thin person. So I saw this fat guy not only stay fat, but then got a wide fat woman ass and bigger tits. For you it is going to be hard work and restricted diet. Sarms may help you feel better and stronger while you are loosing weight. PLEASE...no steroids

Not recommended bro I know it sounds tempting but it's not worth damaging yourself trust me! strick dieting training & absolutely no sugars!! Stick around theirs a lot of good people here willing to help you and suggest what would be more better for you to use at this point, remember you just need to have the determination to make the changes for the better!! Good luck bud...

changing my life around one day at a time!!

Everyone on this board is quite kind..as soon as read physical stats I was looking forward to comments..
I jumped on my cycle with T3 at probably 20%, I didn't say a damn thing though..
I've got some belly fat , can see all 3 heads on quads, fat by inside elbow on biceps..chest is good and firm,traps are clearly visible, but I can guarantee there's a lot of people walking around that think they are at 10%, but really 15%.
There are plenty of people that use steroids over 15%, some aware some unaware..
Most every one I know that juices are college grads(dr., lawyers, bankers, business owners)make good money and really somewhat make an impression on you talking to them..they do their research on everything they do from purchasing your first boat to landscaping having your 1st kid , getting a pet , whatever..don't go into things blindly..I have never really ran into a complete idiot on the stuff..

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle and stacking

Bigirv84 said:
RickRock said:
Bigirv84 said:
"SpikedEggnog" said:
"Bigirv84" said:

post up your DIET please
7am 3 boil eggs
10 am grapes
1pm crackers
10pm protein shake

I know but I work two jobs and get like 5hours a sleep a day

I hear ya bro. I get 5 hours of sleep per day if I'm lucky between my job, wife, and kids, but I don't go anywhere near crap like that. You seriously need to find something else to drink than those, or you will just be spinning your wheels and get nowhere. Those are filled with sugar and calories, and at 3 per day that's an insane amount

Angel said:
Not recommended bro I know it sounds tempting but it's not worth damaging yourself trust me! strick dieting training & absolutely no sugars!! Stick around theirs a lot of good people here willing to help you and suggest what would be more better for you to use at this point, remember you just need to have the determination to make the changes for the better!! Good luck bud...

thanks bro

Bigirv84 said:
Angel said:

thanks bro

dude try some green tea for a low caffeine alternative that's healthier for you..and im talking brewing your own water and steeping the green tea, not buying some premade lipton tea trash from store..

SpikedEggnog said:
Bigirv84 said:
Angel said:

thanks bro

dude try some green tea for a low caffeine alternative that's healthier for you..and im talking brewing your own water and steeping the green tea, not buying some premade lipton tea trash from store..

Google Teavana. I have the single serve brewing cup. You add tea, add hot water, wait a few, then drain and drink up. They have a massive variety on tea. Various caffeine levels, antioxidant levels, and so on. And you're guaranteed to find something that tastes damn amazing.

Saiyan said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Bigirv84 said:
Angel said:

thanks bro

Google Teavana. I have the single serve brewing cup. You add tea, add hot water, wait a few, then drain and drink up. They have a massive variety on tea. Various caffeine levels, antioxidant levels, and so on. And you're guaranteed to find something that tastes damn amazing.
Thanks I'm look into it

Top Bottom