Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle and pct

rrkk71

ive just got a few questions on a cycle that ive just started which is 1cc of 250mg test once a week and 50mg of anadrol once a day how long should I run this cycle and what is the best pct and where do I get it . I don't realy know anything about pct except what I buy at my local nutrition store. im 45 yrs young been working out for about 10 yrs but just now started cycling

Anadrol is a very harsh steroid, which should be used only by the experienced ones....in any case, it is so potent that I really consider it only as a pro-steroid. There is no need to take it unless you participate in serious competitions.

As for the PCT, you will need clomid, nolvadex, some natty test booster, liver protecting supplement, and Ostarine MK-2866.

Also, during the cycle itself you should be using a liver supportin supplement all along, and an AI. The best AI is aromasin, and you should be taking it at 10 mgs EOD.

Finally, anadrol has a weird ability to increase prolactin levels. Weird, because nobody really knows how it happens, but it does actually happen. Therefore, you should have some cabergoline on hand just in case.

Anadrol is a very harsh steroid, which should be used only by the experienced ones....in any case, it is so potent that I really consider it only as a pro-steroid. There is no need to take it unless you participate in serious competitions.

As for the PCT, you will need clomid, nolvadex, some natty test booster, liver protecting supplement, and Ostarine MK-2866.

Also, during the cycle itself you should be using a liver supportin supplement all along, and an AI. The best AI is aromasin, and you should be taking it at 10 mgs EOD.

Finally, anadrol has a weird ability to increase prolactin levels. Weird, because nobody really knows how it happens, but it does actually happen. Therefore, you should have some cabergoline on hand just in case.

thanks for the info I am already taking lgd and before that I tried the ostarine and I liked both but ive got to say I really like the crazy strength gains I feel like I could lift a car. im about 3 weeks in and yesterday I decided to come off the anadrol for a while but I I think it was a great way to kick off a cycle. ( Question ) I was in my local nutrition store yesterday and they told me that the sarms were being taken off the shelf is that so?

thanks for the info I am already taking lgd and before that I tried the ostarine and I liked both but ive got to say I really like the crazy strength gains I feel like I could lift a car. im about 3 weeks in and yesterday I decided to come off the anadrol for a while but I I think it was a great way to kick off a cycle. ( Question ) I was in my local nutrition store yesterday and they told me that the sarms were being taken off the shelf is that so?

why would you buy your pct at a local nutrition store? or sarms? they sell things in illegal form... sarms in capsules are being pulled everywhere because it is not only illegal to sell in capsule form because its marketed as a supplement and not a research product but you cannot put sarms in a capsule... they are not bioavailable... you generally are getting capsules filled with pro hormones regardless... what is your planned pct? you do realize your not buying real pct products at your "local nutrition store" either right? they would never be allowed to shelve and sell those... not a chance... here is a full pct layout for you as well... remember, pct is the very most important part of your cycle and if you do not have a complete and thorough pct then you are setting yourself for long term damage...

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom