napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle advice

boss_playa

Hi Dylan big Australian fan just wanted to ask your thoughts im currently 24 ive decided to use humatrope at 3iu 5 days a week mon/tues/wed/fri/sun first thing in the morning. I am going to run it for 6 months & 2 months in im am going to run Test Cypionate at 400mgs/week & Equipoise at 600mgs/week for 20 weeks with .5mgs arimidex EOD what are your thoughts on this cycle your opinion would be highly appreciated thanks for your time.

this would be my fourth cycle ive used 3 cycles of test enanthate at 400mgs/week for 12 weeks each cycle with adex .5mgs EOD

for this cycle i want to use aromasin which i will get i only use pharma garde products so i will get Pfizer, except from the EQ which is vet or UG. also can i eat after HGH injection?

No need for GH @ age 24...as for test & EQ; it's tried and true but I'd drop some BF 1st.

Welcome to the board.

thanks for your advice as for GH ive already got it so i will use it & see what it does for me, i cant sell it as people cant afford it & opt for chinese instead of the real thing. as for my BF my diet is clean now & will stay this way to me GH is an investment so i will make sure i do not go off track with diet thanks again

thanks for your advice as for GH ive already got it so i will use it

SERIOUSLY ?
That is some fucked up logic
If a compound isn't right for you....it isn't right for you.....PERIOD!
What the hell has happened to common sense???

heres your common sense go & throw thousands of dollars of hard earned pay on the ground outside because thats exactly what your telling me to do. GH will not kill me ill live thanks for your advice

heres your common sense go & throw thousands of dollars of hard earned pay on the ground outside because thats exactly what your telling me to do. GH will not kill me ill live thanks for your advice
Common sense says you investigate the appropriateness of a compound before you drop a thousand bucks
I've got some sodium cyanide I dropped 50 bucks on.... Guess I'll run and see how it goes

regardless of anything said im going to use it im just here for advice on running it safely as possible with minimal sides im not here to argue thanks for your input

regardless of anything said im going to use it im just here for advice on running it safely as possible with minimal sides im not here to argue thanks for your input

so your not really here for advice

the advice you've received is not to run hgh at your age

good luck to you

Buen is giving you some good advice OP.. There is no reason you should be running HGH. I'd wait on that, but you can do what you want.

thanks for your advice as for GH ive already got it so i will use it & see what it does for me, i cant sell it as people cant afford it & opt for chinese instead of the real thing. as for my BF my diet is clean now & will stay this way to me GH is an investment so i will make sure i do not go off track with diet thanks again

this is probably the WORST logic i have ever seen... you have NO BUSINESS using hgh at 24 years old... that is about as stupid as it comes and also reckless and its even more reckless when people are telling you not to use it because your only going to hurt yourself yet you say you will "use it anyway" I DESPISE that type of response more than anything and it shows a lack of maturity and care and i cannot be a part of that... i wish you nothing but the best...

then why are you here asking questions? if you have all the questions why be so disrespectful... go ahead and learn the hard way

Common sense says you investigate the appropriateness of a compound before you drop a thousand bucks
I've got some sodium cyanide I dropped 50 bucks on.... Guess I'll run and see how it goes

Please ol boy...don't drink the kool ai...er cyanide. I hear it is dangerous...but I am just sayin. I know you are not asking for advice. Said hgh is best at over 50 years old before it works with great success. My gas tank is full but I am adding gas no matter what you say is the logic from the young one. The cyanide will work at any age....hmmmm.. Never mind.

Please ol boy...don't drink the kool ai...er cyanide. I hear it is dangerous...but I am just sayin. I know you are not asking for advice. Said hgh is best at over 50 years old before it works with great success. My gas tank is full but I am adding gas no matter what you say is the logic from the young one. The cyanide will work at any age....hmmmm.. Never mind.

Hmmm you forgot to include the proper cynide dosage please [emoji6]

awesome info guys please keep telling me more about this great knowledge you guys have? i will deffs throw in the cyanide :p

Top Bottom