Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting stack

henbonero

I've watched some of your videos and I just bought the sarms cutting stack. Now I was wondering a few things I work nights and work out after I get off of work but what would you recommend for dosage if I have S4 and GW 501516 wasn't sure how to use both or if you do. And take with food or not and do you use a pre workout too or what kinds of things are safe to use with these products because right now I just take a multivitamin and preworkout and creatine and a protein shake after my workout. And a diet pill but those things don't help. I had a injury at work and put on a lot of weight and need to lose it and hope this is my answer. If you can help with some more info that would be great thank you very much!

Dose for cardarine is usually 20mgs ED and andarine starts at 25mgs/ed and moves up to 50-75mgs/ed.

You can safely use Cardarine at 12.5-20 mgs ED, and for Andarine I find 50 mgs to be the sweetspot - good results with the lowest probability of suffering the vision side effect. What's more, I recommend starting off with just 25 mgs per day of Andarine, and then increase the dosage to 50 mgs per day starting from week 3. It is best to split the dosage in two - take the first half of the dosage in the morning after having your breakfast, as SARMS can upset your stomach if you don't eat before. The second half, either take it half an hour before working out, or in PM on your rest days. There aren't any negative interactions between SARMS and the other supplements you are taking at the moment, so there is nothing to worry about in this regard.

Top Bottom