napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting cycle

andy_camilleri

Hi All,
I am finishing my bulking cycle of 12 weeks using test sust and boldonade (eq). Now I want to cut and look more vascular so I decided to stack tren ace, test enanthate so I can inject every 3-4 days and maybe adding winstrol orals. Does it do any more harm to the kidneys etc since tren and winstrol both harm the kidneys etc?.

Thanks all

andy

andy_camilleri said:
Hi All,
I am finishing my bulking cycle of 12 weeks using test sust and boldonade (eq). Now I want to cut and look more vascular so I decided to stack tren ace, test enanthate so I can inject every 3-4 days and maybe adding winstrol orals. Does it do any more harm to the kidneys etc since tren and winstrol both harm the kidneys etc?.

Thanks all

andy

hold up brother.. are you saying you are just now finishing your bulking cycle and going right into another? you realize you can't do that right? are you running pct and taking the proper time off in between?

I used to do pretty much the same thing. 12 weeks bulk then 4-6 cut. I did this once per year. To start the cut cycle, start out low and do 200 TrenE once per week, then do trenA 3 times per week. So M,W is (for me) is(was) 25mg TrenA and fri is 25 trenA +200TrenE. After 2 weeks you can adjust up or down on each. It really is a good combo to cut. It also worked very well with a diet of 200g carb, 200g pro, and 90g fat. It became easier when I made a hombrew of 200/100 per ml. No winny..don't need it.

Are you planning on just extending your current cycle? I'm a little confused on what you are trying to do here brother. What exactly is your stats and experience with AAS? Just trying to get an idea of how to best advise you here

Thanks for your replies. I was thinking on continue with the new cycle of tren without pct and after I finish I take a good pct. Should I take pct after every cycle ?

Re: RE: Re: Cutting cycle

andy_camilleri said:
Thanks for your replies. I was thinking on continue with the new cycle of tren without pct and after I finish I take a good pct. Should I take pct after every cycle ?
You need to pct after every cycle, but a cycle isn't complete until you are done running ALL compounds. Changing compounds just extends the cycle further. Once you stop a cycle its crucial to pct and take the appropriate amount of time off

Well isn't a 12 week bulk then 4-5 week cut once per year ok. I hope so cause I did it man many times.It ends up being a 16-17 week cycle then 3 weeks of clomid etc.
That is 20 weeks total, once per year.

drb_iac said:
Well isn't a 12 week bulk then 4-5 week cut once per year ok. I hope so cause I did it man many times.It ends up being a 16-17 week cycle then 3 weeks of clomid etc.
That is 20 weeks total, once per year.
Yeh, actually I don't see a problem doing that strategy unless the cycle length just gets too out of hand, which makes recover just that much more difficult

andy_camilleri said:
Thanks for all replys but does winstrol and tren goes together ?
Tren and Winstrol are nice together, but it can strain your liver, BP and lipids quite a bit so running the proper supports with them is really important

I run long blast myself, average is 15-22 wks but I also never come off I blast and cruise so never pct. I personally don't see a problem with your layout but would change the test e to test p and pin the tren a and test p together at the very least EOD. Two reasons one tren a is a very tags acting ester spacing your pins out anymore than EOD will give you a roller coaster of hormones and emotions it will magnify the sides quit a bit. Two if you do PCT using the short ester test will allow you to be off faster and recover sooner. Whinny and tren are great if your only doing this for 4 weeks use 100mgs Ed split into two doses.
If you don't like pinning Ed or EOD you should not be using short ester's half measures will result in half the gains and twice the sides. And know that no AAS is a cutter, diet is what makes you cut, tren, prop, mast will make you hard but will not burn fat so get your body fat down and diet in check before you waste money on a "cut stack".
For liver care get some NAC and Tudca, I use cycle assist on top of that.

Wacker said:
I run long blast myself, average is 15-22 wks but I also never come off I blast and cruise so never pct. I personally don't see a problem with your layout but would change the test e to test p and pin the tren a and test p together at the very least EOD. Two reasons one tren a is a very tags acting ester spacing your pins out anymore than EOD will give you a roller coaster of hormones and emotions it will magnify the sides quit a bit. Two if you do PCT using the short ester test will allow you to be off faster and recover sooner. Whinny and tren are great if your only doing this for 4 weeks use 100mgs Ed split into two doses.
If you don't like pinning Ed or EOD you should not be using short ester's half measures will result in half the gains and twice the sides. And know that no AAS is a cutter, diet is what makes you cut, tren, prop, mast will make you hard but will not burn fat so get your body fat down and diet in check before you waste money on a "cut stack".
For liver care get some NAC and Tudca, I use cycle assist on top of that.

Good advice Wacker!!

andy_camilleri said:
DylanGemelli said:
andy_camilleri said:
Thanks for all replys but does winstrol and tren goes together ?

brother, how many cycles have you ran in the past??
Its my secound cycle I started working out in about 2 years ago

I wouldnt recommend using Tren quite yet brother. Tren is no joke, and I would wait until further down the road. If you need to cut, adding in winstrol alone on the back end is plenty

HI:

I recently as a friend to come up with a cutting regiment and diet for me and here's what he came up with, interested on other's thoughts.

Test cyp 400mg a week. 1-18
Tren hex 450mg a week 1- 10
Eq at 700 mg a week 1- 18
Anavar 60 mg a day for 7 weeks 1- 9
Stanozolol tabs 50mg aday for.5 weeks when you're finished with the var 10-15
Proviron 50mg a day for the entire cycle
Arimidex 0.5 every 2nd day
And cabesar 1 mg tablet a weeks against 19 nor testosterone sides.

meal 1
1 cup of oatmeal
8 egg whites with only 3 yolks scrambled or 7 cooked egg whites
1 glas of grapefruit juice

meal 2
9-10 oz. turkey brest or chicken Brest
1 all baked yams potato
15 almonds

meal 3
10oz tilapia
5oz cooked spinach

meal 4
10 oz lean ground beef
1 large yams potato
half cup of brown rice

meal 5
Talapia or tuna fillet 9 oz
1 cup cooked jazmine rice

meal 6
1/2 pound of ground turkey
Half cup of brown rice
20 almonds

mixc8 said:
HI:

I recently as a friend to come up with a cutting regiment and diet for me and here's what he came up with, interested on other's thoughts.

Test cyp 400mg a week. 1-18
Tren hex 450mg a week 1- 10
Eq at 700 mg a week 1- 18
Anavar 60 mg a day for 7 weeks 1- 9
Stanozolol tabs 50mg aday for.5 weeks when you're finished with the var 10-15
Proviron 50mg a day for the entire cycle
Arimidex 0.5 every 2nd day
And cabesar 1 mg tablet a weeks against 19 nor testosterone sides.

meal 1
1 cup of oatmeal
8 egg whites with only 3 yolks scrambled or 7 cooked egg whites
1 glas of grapefruit juice

meal 2
9-10 oz. turkey brest or chicken Brest
1 all baked yams potato
15 almonds

meal 3
10oz tilapia
5oz cooked spinach

meal 4