Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Current bulking cycle, planning cutting cycle.

PatWheeler

Have four weeks left of my first ever cycle (lgd/mk677, 10mg ea) and happy with the progress. My left shoulder is experiencing some wonkiness that I really notice at the bottom of presses, but other than that it's been good. Strength has increased slightly and received several comments about looking bigger.

Clomid PCT...50, 25, 10, 10..?....good or no good?

Going to run a cutting cycle after, any issues with Clen and Osta together? Looking to drop about 20lbs and would like to do it quickly. Was thinking S4 and GW, but not in love with some of the stuff I've read about GW.

Open to suggestions, advice appreciated.

50/25/25/25 is the clomid dosage for pct, as for cutting gw+s4 is a solid stack.stay away from clen

You want to run clen but dont like something about gw?? What in the actual fuck are you talking about? Gw has real HEALTH benefits. It literally makes you healthier by improving cholesterol and blood pressure by running it.

And clen is one of the worst fucking unhealthy things you can run. TERRIBLE for your heart.

50/25/25/25 is the clomid dosage for pct, as for cutting gw+s4 is a solid stack.stay away from clen

You want to run clen but dont like something about gw?? What in the actual fuck are you talking about? Gw has real HEALTH benefits. It literally makes you healthier by improving cholesterol and blood pressure by running it.

And clen is one of the worst fucking unhealthy things you can run. TERRIBLE for your heart.

Ok, that's why I came here to ask lol.

Yeah, I read about increased heart rates and possible enlargement with clen but I also read that was at higher doses, like over 20/day. The cancer stuff with gw is what scares me. I know nothing is without repercussion, thought I was picking the lesser of two evils.

Anyway, nothing ordered yet so still time to change.

The scary stuff you have read about all relates to a study where rats where given insanely huge doses of GW. The doses suggested here are absolutely miniscule by comparison. Also bear in mind that many thousands of bodybuilders and athletes have taken GW for many, many years but there has never been any reported cancer in any of the individuals concerned.

That does not mean that we can state that there will not be health consequences in say 30 or 40 years after taking GW, we simply don't know yet but realistically it seems most unlikely doesn't it?

On the other hand clen can cause heart scarring at modest doses of just 50mcg - and I bet you'd have taken more than that, so which seems safer?

Ok, that's why I came here to ask lol.

Yeah, I read about increased heart rates and possible enlargement with clen but I also read that was at higher doses, like over 20/day. The cancer stuff with gw is what scares me. I know nothing is without repercussion, thought I was picking the lesser of two evils.

Anyway, nothing ordered yet so still time to change.
The cancer study of gw aas debunked years ago. Mice were given a human equivalent of 200-1000mg per day for a year straight. Also PPar ligands like gw do not promote tumorgenisis in humans like mice according to studies. There have been ZERO cases of any form of cancer in humans.

Ok s4 and gw it is. Honestly, I would rather do that anyway so I appreciate the good news.

What I mentioned in my first post about a “wonky” shoulder...is that common with mk677 or lgd? I’ve read one or two bits where people have reported similar things, but it isn’t mentioned in the majority of what I’ve read or watched. The finger stiffness went away around week 3 and this kicked in at the same time. Wondering if there’s a relationship or just coincidental.

For the sake of clarity: my left shoulder feels slightly unstable at times, typically at the bottom of a pressing motion.

Last edited:
mk677 and lgd both help with healing, not causing injuries... so thats definitely not right when it comes to them

Top Bottom