napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cruising

This time around for me, I am going to do my normal layout as you read in my thread with test at 175, proviron, and sarms along with primo at 175 mg week as well... We will see how that works...

TheSVPdeal said:
Dethmetl said:
TheSVPdeal said:
35 and cruise all year. Barely cycle now.
What do you cruise at?
I cruise test and tren at 150 each for the year and am currently on an 8 week blast of tren and mast at 600

I think your cruising strategy is going to be my next one! I like the idea of 150 test with 150 Tren

This is the first I have ever heard of cruising Tren. Pretty interesting. Maybe down the road I will consider it, but for my short term I am going to stick to Test at 175-ish. Pretty set on it now.

Dethmetl said:
This is the first I have ever heard of cruising Tren. Pretty interesting. Maybe down the road I will consider it, but for my short term I am going to stick to Test at 175-ish. Pretty set on it now.
Clean cruise

Dethmetl said:

there is no rush... stick with this for now, maybe look at the proviron or sarms/peptides addition if you want some extra or just stick with test alone... whatever your level of comfort is brother... these are safe methods but YOU need to feel comfortable with what your doing...

Top Bottom