napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cruise and blast cycle advice

tex_g33

I am wanting some advice on what would be the best case scenario or advice for doing a cruise and blast on test.
Can you give me time lines and dosages?
And the pros and cons of it?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude as NY ROBO said unless your test levels are shot, or you are willing to accept shutting yourself down permanently B/C is not a casual decision to make. How old are you btw? I personally wouldn't consider this as an option unless I was over forty, had kids already and had the means to support permanent TRT. If that ain't you... ask yourself if you wanna pay that stiff of a price just for some muscles.

The 44
Hipocampus.me Board Rep and Gainz Gun Slinger
COUPON CODE: THE44

... and yes, I am fucking swole as shit. Thanks in advance for noticing. (HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA)

"... and yes, I am fucking swole as shit. Thanks in advance for noticing. (HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA) "

I'm diagnosed with Muscular Swoliosis Brah. I got my prescription in the mail yesterday to confirm it lol.

I am wanting some advice on what would be the best case scenario or advice for doing a cruise and blast on test.
Can you give me time lines and dosages?
And the pros and cons of it?

Thanks

I can't give you advice on anything without first knowing your stats, goals, and experience. I will tell you however that blast and cruise is not meant to be a choice. That is something you do after going on TRT because you can't support healthy natural levels, and then it becomes a lifetimes commitment

I appreciate the feed back y'all. I m still new to this and I'm about to run my first cycle. So I am trying to educate myself on all of these things I hear from others and try to make sense of it all.

I'm going to be on a cut over the next 12 weeks. I'm going to be running test on a low level of like 250-300mgs a week.

My friend is suggesting to throw anadrol (50mg) in for the first two week and then tren (keeping it at a low dosage to see how I respond to it) for 4 weeks towards the end of it.

I need to order some additional stuff to help with water retention though.

What do you think about the cycle? I know I probably just keep my first cycle simple with just the test.

Or should I just run cardarine and s-4 the whole 12 weeks

I want to get my BF down to that 10-12 mark. What is the best route in regards to these kind of supplements, and I do know that my diet is going to determine everything in the cut!

I want to get my BF down to that 10-12 mark. What is the best route in regards to these kind of supplements, and I do know that my diet is going to determine everything in the cut!

Test only with S4 and cadarine. No adrol, first cycle should be test only seriously. Aromasin 12.5mg eod for estrogen control. Full pct. Run 12 week cycle. That's my 2 cents. I'm on my phone otherwise I'd go more into detail.

I think your best bet right now is to just run a sarms stack for your cut. The enhanced super stack is perfect for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

I appreciate the feed back y'all. I m still new to this and I'm about to run my first cycle. So I am trying to educate myself on all of these things I hear from others and try to make sense of it all.

I'm going to be on a cut over the next 12 weeks. I'm going to be running test on a low level of like 250-300mgs a week.

My friend is suggesting to throw anadrol (50mg) in for the first two week and then tren (keeping it at a low dosage to see how I respond to it) for 4 weeks towards the end of it.

I need to order some additional stuff to help with water retention though.

What do you think about the cycle? I know I probably just keep my first cycle simple with just the test.

im sorry, but your friend is an IDIOT.

this just gets worse and worse with each post... you friend is a fucktard at its finest... what a fucking asshole... running tren and anadrol on a first cycle... wow... great advice jerk off... this is why i cant stand so many people that do this shit... they put so many others in harms way, acting as though they know something when they can barely complete a fucking sentence.. im sorry but this has me fired up... this is such bullshit...

anadrol for cutting? do you realize that is the complete opposite of the spectrum, not to mention your talking about blasting and cruising at an elevated body fat, at 26 years old with NO bloodwork nor experience... i mean come on man!! where on earth are you coming up with this?????? this is EXACTLY what gives steroids a bad name... this type of negligence and recklessness... its unbelievable the lack of care here...

you absolutely cannot and should not use steroids at that high of body fat... you are demonstrating no consistency in diet and training with a body fat that high... you need to get those dialed in first and foremost... second, steroids ARE NOT FAT BURNERS... you do not use them with the intent of trying to drop that much weight and body fat...

noone with half a brain would ever recommend steroids to you..

i can help you to get your weight down and get you into the proper condition to eventually run a steroid cycle but you need to get there first and you have a way to go...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start by reading my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

here are the links to get everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

this just gets worse and worse with each post... you friend is a fucktard at its finest... what a fucking asshole... running tren and anadrol on a first cycle... wow... great advice jerk off... this is why i cant stand so many people that do this shit... they put so many others in harms way, acting as though they know something when they can barely complete a fucking sentence.. im sorry but this has me fired up... this is such bullshit...

anadrol for cutting? do you realize that is the complete opposite of the spectrum, not to mention your talking about blasting and cruising at an elevated body fat, at 26 years old with NO bloodwork nor experience... i mean come on man!! where on earth are you coming up with this?????? this is EXACTLY what gives steroids a bad name... this type of negligence and recklessness... its unbelievable the lack of care here...

you absolutely cannot and should not use steroids at that high of body fat... you are demonstrating no consistency in diet and training with a body fat that high... you need to get those dialed in first and foremost... second, steroids ARE NOT FAT BURNERS... you do not use them with the intent of trying to drop that much weight and body fat...

noone with half a brain would ever recommend steroids to you..

i can help you to get your weight down and get you into the proper condition to eventually run a steroid cycle but you need to get there first and you have a way to go...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start by reading my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

here are the links to get everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan I have been watching a ton of your videos and have gained a lot of knowledge- so I appreciate all of it. I am most likely going to do the shred stack (full 12 weeks) of the cardarine and s4. I know I need to get my BF % down for sure.
Do you think I would be able to run a low dose of test like 200-300mgs a week for this duration. My diet over this past 3 months have been on point but I have always carried around a extra belly fat. I don't have issues with gyno (those glands) where taken out.
I will also be taken aromasin 12.5mg eod in order to help out with the water retention.

Dylan let me know what you think.

Dylan I have been watching a ton of your videos and have gained a lot of knowledge- so I appreciate all of it. I am most likely going to do the shred stack (full 12 weeks) of the cardarine and s4. I know I need to get my BF % down for sure.
Do you think I would be able to run a low dose of test like 200-300mgs a week for this duration. My diet over this past 3 months have been on point but I have always carried around a extra belly fat. I don't have issues with gyno (those glands) where taken out.
I will also be taken aromasin 12.5mg eod in order to help out with the water retention.

Dylan let me know what you think.

hey bro.. your heart is in the right place but you are just not listening and thats frustrating... your body fat is too high for steroids! test is a steroid... it is THE steroid.. of course you cannot run it yet... you most certainly CAN once you are in the right condition but you are trying to do everything overnight and when you do that, you end up paying the price and you will if you do it your way, i guarantee it... i can help you get your body fat down bro but you have to do it the right way... you can condense the cycle i gave you and run the six pack stack... that would be perfect for a condensed version but to get you in the right condition moving forward...

sarms do not convert to estrogen but you can still low dose aromasin on the cycle... i would go with half a dropper of sarmsx aromasin every other day which is the equivalent of 7.5 mg eod...

here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=142&search=six+pack

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

1-12 aromasin 7.5 mg eod
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom