Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Crazy idea... but it might work!!

blaze91

So... I have some extra sarms MK 2866/lgd/S4 on hand and like 3 10lb tubs of protein.... the real nice protein..... they're micro filtering some of these proteins for quicker absorption/uptake..... my problem is rushing my 1 kidney so fast.... its puts pressure on my flank.. so I can't drink like I used to... I use a little casine which works but my main source of protein for me are from eggs.... So like i mentioned before I have 12 hens ... so I have fresh eggs everyday.... sometimes I cook some eggs that are like minutes old..... so heres the idea.... haha......... what if i mixed say a MK2866/lgd/S4 .. all quarter or half dose... and mix it with some milk and protein powder... say a quart... and put like 2 cups of scratch..... feed it to my girls... and then eat the anabolic eggs!!! .........

So... I have some extra sarms MK 2866/lgd/S4 on hand and like 3 10lb tubs of protein.... the real nice protein..... they're micro filtering some of these proteins for quicker absorption/uptake..... my problem is rushing my 1 kidney so fast.... its puts pressure on my flank.. so I can't drink like I used to... I use a little casine which works but my main source of protein for me are from eggs.... So like i mentioned before I have 12 hens ... so I have fresh eggs everyday.... sometimes I cook some eggs that are like minutes old..... so heres the idea.... haha......... what if i mixed say a MK2866/lgd/S4 .. all quarter or half dose... and mix it with some milk and protein powder... say a quart... and put like 2 cups of scratch..... feed it to my girls... and then eat the anabolic eggs!!! .........
Lol, you might h ave some jacked hens but I don't see the eggs being and different or more "anabolic" lol

Can you take the protein in small quantities or cook with it?
Seems to really mess with me when drinking it... even when I put it in oatmeal........the protein is myotein isolate..... the casine type protein works fine for me now..... when I use to take the myotein... after about 20 minutes... I'l have this back flank pain for hours.... I've cut down my protein intake quite a bit... kindof went full circle and just eat normal protein food now and lift.... still holding my mass!

Top Bottom