napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

could use some peace of mind...

Wondering if anyone has worked with gorilla pharm? Gearing up on their test e here soon and haven't really seen anyone on here talk about them? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard of them. The sources here had to go through a vetting process so that said.. why not use a source here you know is legit from other members feedback?

I work to hard for my money to be taking chances, but that's just me.

The only one I ever heard of was prohormones and was under Gorilla Pharma I believe not Pharm. Not familiar with one that sells actual gear.

I believe napsgear has gorilla pharm but like everyone said why not use a source from here where tons of people can vouch for them and they even show bloodworks😆👍

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Too many sources here that are proven to take a chance elsewhere. Valhalla, Titan Research, Robolics, MGP, IWGF, and PharmaLady to mention a few all have proven track records with numerous customer testimonials and bloodwork to back up their gear. Great service with all of them and you know you're getting what you pay for. Can't ask for more than that brother....

There's so many solid sources here I see no reason to order anywhere else.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Theres plenty of top notch sources on this board. We're very particular with who is a part of our community. Spend some time in the source talk section of the board and read all the reviews from our members to make your own educated decision.

I'm aware of the great sources on here and plan on utilizing them in the near future. I just happen to find myself talking to one of their reps, and figured I could ask the rest of y'all if you had heard about them and if so, how's their gear.

Thanks for all the replies

Never heard of them bro. We have reps for great sources on this board too. I represent biotech which has great gear. If you are interested in a price list, hit me up in pm and I'll get you one

copied and pasted from ts.com: 'Here's my bloods from 400 a wk gorilla cyp split pins sun am wed pm. Pulled bloods after 6 straight wks. Total test was 1467. Watson @400 a wk I hit 1854. I did run var while on the gorilla cyp. Stopped a couple weeks before blood draw. Not sure if that affects test #s.'

400 x 5= 2000, 400 x 6= 2400... he pulled a 1467. Less than x 4. In my book, that equals a fuck no, plus he had an additional compound to elevate test #'s. Fail.

Top Bottom