napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Could someone please help.

Pete

I'm coming here after doing so much research online and doing so many readings that I'm hoping someone can please help me. I have so much respect for what I've read on here and the people and I'm hoping someone can please spare a few minutes to help out me out.

I am on sustanon 250 weekly. I also have halo plex and cynostane tablets. I usually get help with everything from a friend but he recently passed away so I have no one to ask. I would be ever so grateful if someone could tell me if either of those can be or should be taken with sus. I have done a few cycles of peaks before and I have a good solid diet, regular routine. I'm 38. Anyway I hope someone here can spare some time to help out. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
I'm coming here after doing so much research online and doing so many readings that I'm hoping someone can please help me. I have so much respect for what I've read on here and the people and I'm hoping someone can please spare a few minutes to help out me out.

I am on sustanon 250 weekly. I also have halo plex and cynostane tablets. I usually get help with everything from a friend but he recently passed away so I have no one to ask. I would be ever so grateful if someone could tell me if either of those can be or should be taken with sus. I have done a few cycles of peaks before and I have a good solid diet, regular routine. I'm 38. Anyway I hope someone here can spare some time to help out. Thank you for reading.
We need to know your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you so much for taking some of your time to read. I am 38, 176 pounds and 176 tall. I have done quite a few oral cycles of follidrone. My goals are to put mass on. I can bench 210kg and I also do quite a lot of cardio. I have a good diet and I am fit and healthy. I jus started sustanon 250 two weeks ago. 1ml per week. My friend wrote on the bottles to take 2 halo plex/ halo mass per day but I don't know what the go with and same for cynostane. There is just so much contradiction in information out there and so much information some of it from over 10 years ago that's why I'm hoping an expert might be able to help me with some advice I would be grateful if you could please. Thank you

are you taking any kind of liver or cycle support? halo is pretty nasty stuff or anything for gyno protection? this is kind of a mess if you have none of what i mentioned how many cycles have you done in the past?

are you taking any kind of liver or cycle support? halo is pretty nasty stuff or anything for gyno protection? this is kind of a mess if you have none of what i mentioned how many cycles have you done in the past?

Hi there. Thank your for replying. I haven't taken any of the Halo or the Cy as I have read on here about people who don't do their research and ask questions. I have only done the first week of sus this week. I have done about 3 cycles or folli over the past couple of years. I would be so thankful for some advice if possible please

okay brother... i have to ask, what is the deal with all the shitty prohormones your insisting on running? im lost on it.. its just horrible to continue to use these... noone uses these anymore for a reason... they were ONLY popular strictly because ease of use and being legal... they are garbage and filled with added toxicity, NOT TO MENTION you want to use fucking halo with another pro hormone... do you have any clue nor concept on how strong halo is??? halo is for VERY experienced users and generally only for people either getting ready for a show or mma fighters because of the intense added aggression... are you sure you know what your doing man? i would NEVER advise such a shit and i certainly wont now..

Thank you so much for taking some of your time to read. I am 38, 176 pounds and 176 tall. I have done quite a few oral cycles of follidrone. My goals are to put mass on. I can bench 210kg and I also do quite a lot of cardio. I have a good diet and I am fit and healthy. I jus started sustanon 250 two weeks ago. 1ml per week. My friend wrote on the bottles to take 2 halo plex/ halo mass per day but I don't know what the go with and same for cynostane. There is just so much contradiction in information out there and so much information some of it from over 10 years ago that's why I'm hoping an expert might be able to help me with some advice I would be grateful if you could please. Thank you

I wouldn't mess with any of those oral prohormones man. They are no good. Have you considered stacking sarms with your cycle? I think they'd fit perfectly for what your goals are

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks for the advice rick. It's difficult because everyone was a beginner once. Thank you for your time

Thanks for the advice rick. It's difficult because everyone was a beginner once. Thank you for your time

right don't take it as we are attacking you bro we are trying to help we were under the assumption you were already taking these products, you should be fine with the sust just not the other

Thanks hey. It's so hard to find consistent information or even a reliable source because there is just so much info in all different places. I really do appreciate your time. Have a happy Christmas

Thanks hey. It's so hard to find consistent information or even a reliable source because there is just so much info in all different places. I really do appreciate your time. Have a happy Christmas

I can tell you this I was exactly where you were 2 years ago listening to some meathead and coming here saved my life more than likely. you may not always get the answer you WANT to hear but you will get the answer you NEED to hear. stick around ask all the questions you can or have but don't have thin skin unless someone is actually attacking you. you will learn and before long you will be answering the questions. this is the best place you will find to tell you the honest to Gods truth about anything and the best part is the answers aren't from a book its from experience

well you dont have to worry about any of this bull shit anymore bro... as long as your here, your going to get consistency, reliability and flat out CARE for you from all of us... the difference here... we fucking care bro, in a major way... your not always going to hear what you want but you will always hear what you need because your health and well being ALWAYS comes first... Merry Christmas bro

Thanks again to everyone who has taken a moment of their time to read and reply. I did so much looking around on the internet and the reason I only joined here is because I can see it is like a real 'community'. I'm definitely going to stick around and ask a few questions here and there and your right maybe one day I can help someone. Have a great day and thanks from new Australian member

Thanks again to everyone who has taken a moment of their time to read and reply. I did so much looking around on the internet and the reason I only joined here is because I can see it is like a real 'community'. I'm definitely going to stick around and ask a few questions here and there and your right maybe one day I can help someone. Have a great day and thanks from new Australian member
your very welcome brother! you always have a home here now!

not just a community brother we are family

Top Bottom