Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cortisol reduction

riumart

Hello, Dylan
Great videos on youtube, you are the best in terms to simple information.

I wonder if I can ask you to give me the list of products which can help me to reduce cortisol after cycle on PCT? You have mentioned couple sarms, but I have tried to read about them and there is nothing related to droping cortisol levels. Maybe it is good for pct due to other things, but ... what about cortisol?
Can you give me more infomration about that?

GW is a key component to a proper PCT for that reason alone IMO. Ostarine is something I also always throw in to my therapy as well.

Not having these two in your PCT is leaving gains on the table. Will you recover without them.. Yes. But if you really study these two SARMS specifically you'll grow a love for all SARMS. Hell, these aren't even the best out of the bunch either.

My question is why are you concerned with cortisol levels specifically? What makes you ask that question?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, Dylan
Great videos on youtube, you are the best in terms to simple information.

I wonder if I can ask you to give me the list of products which can help me to reduce cortisol after cycle on PCT? You have mentioned couple sarms, but I have tried to read about them and there is nothing related to droping cortisol levels. Maybe it is good for pct due to other things, but ... what about cortisol?
Can you give me more infomration about that?

Vitamin c & E, omega 3 , chromium , zinc , oats ,Spinach , Citrus , the vegetables , Basil , Dark Chocolate , milk , whey protein , Glutamine , BCAA , HMB

Last edited:
when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

exactly. in layman terms, cortisol makes you a Woman.

exactly. in layman terms, cortisol makes you a Woman.
basically and its overlooked which i cant process nor wrap my head around.. it fucking destroys all your hard work and for what??? well, because someone wants to skimp on pct... i just dont get it... or some fucking meat head saying they don't need a pct or dont have to worry about cortisol

Cortisol is something that gets overlooked far too often when coming off of a cycle, but it can cause you to lose a lot of what you worked hard to gain on cycle. That's why we are so persistent in the use of GW and MK-2866 in pct. when we say it's a game changer, it truly is. It takes out to a whole new level to where it's not uncommon for guys to never really feel like they came off which is incredible

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Cortisol is something that gets overlooked far too often when coming off of a cycle, but it can cause you to lose a lot of what you worked hard to gain on cycle. That's why we are so persistent in the use of GW and MK-2866 in pct. when we say it's a game changer, it truly is. It takes out to a whole new level to where it's not uncommon for guys to never really feel like they came off which is incredible

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
exactly right... bro, i KNOW you remember when we were stuck with shit cortisol products WAY back... i remember using several and they just did not cut it and then you and I started using mk2866 in pct when NOONE was aware and since then, its been the biggest game changer... i'll always remember discussing it with you when we first did it... im so glad we had that conversation bro!

Top Bottom