Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Conventional Wisdom (correct me if i am worng)

Humbucker

I am 50. 5'10" waist line slowly and steadily shrinking from 38 inches to almost 34 and I hit the gym 4-6 days a week.
I read many sources say your first cycle should be testosterone only. They are logical and well thought out. I agree. Now, follow me on this. I am already on testosterone for two years now 125mg per week from a urologist
I am not sure if I ever really want to go much higher than the 200mg per week dose that a hormone clinic will prescribe along with the aromatase inhibitor. Which I think I will do for this trial run.
I was lucky enough to be able to buy oxandrolone - a 6 week supply at 50mg a day and Equipose two 10ml bottles at 300mg per ml.
Soooooo. Does it not make sense to take the oxandrolone for 6 weeks without upping my testosterone dosage. How else will I know what I am actually getting from the pills? If I added more testosterone would that not skew the results interpretation?
Same with the Equiopose. If I inject 1.25 ml every week that would give me a 16 week cycle at 375mg per week.
Once again. If I went up with the testosterone how would I be able to accurately judge the efficacy of Equipose. I should think I would notice some difference and if not then go up in dose for the next cycle.

All comments and feedback much appreciated.

Before anyone can help you yup need to post your stats.

Height
Body Fat %
Years lifting

Your on Test do you know your numbers?

Test
Estrogen
Prolactin
Lipids

But I can tell you now that the first thing you need to do is get your diet and exercise in line.
You dont grow in the gym brother you grow in th kitchen and when you rest/recover.

375mg EQ for 16 weeks is negligible at best. NJ apparently ILIFT2LIVE thinks asking for stats is too much and you should just answer his question(s). Guess that's the new standard... oh and he feels NY is a irresponsible AAS abuser. Tren in specific... go figure.

375mg EQ for 16 weeks is negligible at best. NJ apparently ILIFT2LIVE thinks asking for stats is too much and you should just answer his question(s). Guess that's the new standard... oh and he feels NY is a irresponsible AAS abuser. Tren in specific... go figure.

Why you wanna start shit? Because that's what you do isn't it. To hide your insecurities. Sad. Some advice. Let a sleeping lion stay asleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I never said you don't ask for stats and experience in a lot of cases. Maybe you need to learn to read better.

The feces has hit the oscillating device!!! LOL

Nah I'm a pretty cool customer. I have nothing to prove. It won't be an issue takes a lot to get me riled up. But the unneeded comment shows immaturity issues. Where it could have been dealt with in a mature manner. Not peacockin to look cool in front of my friends.

Statistics
Age 50
Weight 185
5'10"
10 years lifting
Is not the only accurate measurement of body fat a water tank. Not that hold the handles scientology toy in the gym. However it does usually read in the high teens or low 20's
Test level about 800 on average
estrogen at 20
I do not know prolactin levels
lipids average Cholesterol usually about 190. Triglyceride about 70. HDL about 40. LDL about 125.
These are averages over the past years. I pretty much stay the same.

44... whats a good effective amount of EQ... the minimum the OP can run??.... OP .. just test it out at 1.25mg per week with the minimum effective dose of EQ and see .. then you'll know.... I think the consensus on minimum EQ is 600 to 800mg

Last edited:
EQ is required to be run at higher dosages. A minimum is typically 600mg ew. I have heard of 400mg being dosed with the only added benefit being slightly enhanced cardiovascular endurance due to increased RBC.
If muscle gain is desired however I'd have to commit to a minimum of 600mg per week. I know some folks that run low test like this with other compounds run higher to reap benefits of other compounds and minimize sides.

*disclaimer: ILIFT2LIVE says I'm reckless and basically a bully so be careful listening to me as he says I'm basically a piece of reckless shit. Lol... he thinks he knows me. I'm getting so sick of shit like that. Sorry noparking99 guys like IL2L sometimes tend to irritate me with their assumptions.

EQ is required to be run at higher dosages. A minimum is typically 600mg ew. I have heard of 400mg being dosed with the only added benefit being slightly enhanced cardiovascular endurance due to increased RBC.
If muscle gain is desired however I'd have to commit to a minimum of 600mg per week. I know some folks that run low test like this with other compounds run higher to reap benefits of other compounds and minimize sides.

*disclaimer: ILIFT2LIVE says I'm reckless and basically a bully so be careful listening to me as he says I'm basically a piece of reckless shit. Lol... he thinks he knows me. I'm getting so sick of shit like that. Sorry noparking99 guys like IL2L sometimes tend to irritate me with their assumptions.

Someone is easily irritated. Run out of ai this week?

Since clearly your intent is to try to trigger me to say something out of character. Why not make a thread and we can hash out whatever your issue is. Since it truly is your issue. And stop ruining threads with this non sense

Could you ever run EQ on just a sarm stack?? just say S4 & GW or would you need test in there as well?? .....Humbucker... have you ever considered a Nice sarm stack to compliment your 125mg of test

Since clearly your intent is to try to trigger me to say something out of character. Why not make a thread and we can hash out whatever your issue is. Since it truly is your issue. And stop ruining threads with this non sense

Actually I did last night and let you know. You chose to ignore it. So never mind as now my only intention is to be done with you as you aren't even a good actor bro. You come here intent on discrediting two ppl, oddly enough unlike others who take on respected vets you're still here. To me it screams there's a reason for this. So I'm gonna leave you be. As engaging you is only is twisted into serving you and your intentions. Same sition went down on evo and the other site... seen it all before only this time it's gonna have to be very obvious what's going on to get the same results. [emoji1417]

Could you ever run EQ on just a sarm stack?? just say S4 & GW or would you need test in there as well?? .....Humbucker... have you ever considered a Nice sarm stack to compliment your 125mg of test

Eq requires test to be run with it. The OP is on try so he could run it in conjunction with SARMs but be clear that test is needed if your question was asking about a EQ and SARMs only cycle minus test base.

Actually I did last night and let you know. You chose to ignore it. So never mind as now my only intention is to be done with you as you aren't even a good actor bro. You come here intent on discrediting two ppl, oddly enough unlike others who take on respected vets you're still here. To me it screams there's a reason for this. So I'm gonna leave you be. As engaging you is only is twisted into serving you and your intentions. Same sition went down on evo and the other site... seen it all before only this time it's gonna have to be very obvious what's going on to get the same results. [emoji1417]

I haven't discredited anyone. Do you feel discredited? I didn't even say anything to you till you jumped into a conversation trying to peacock for your boy of which also I don't even have a care in world about. I just asked that people be nice to new guys and answer questions simple questions without a million questions that aren't needed to where the guy goes somewhere else because no one helps him. As you saw in the original thread even Dylan gave a simple answer to a simple question and he always asks for more info when it is needed as he knows exactly what he is talking about.

Thank You. Every one of you. In fact I have a prescription to the local blood bank that says if my hematocrit is 50 or higher to draw off 500ml. of blood. I am going this Wednesday the 10th of May as my hematocrit is at 52. I also will make an appointment with them every 8 weeks.
My urologist says that is a nice high hematocrit level and he is right. My ability to lift with supersets and circuit training has gotten way better since the testosterone therapy.
Well I guess I must put in an order for more EQ.
Thank you again

Clearly I did not even see that thread that was created 10 hours ago. Which is why now I answered it.

Thank You. Every one of you. In fact I have a prescription to the local blood bank that says if my hematocrit is 50 or higher to draw off 500ml. of blood. I am going this Wednesday the 10th of May as my hematocrit is at 52. I also will make an appointment with them every 8 weeks.
My urologist says that is a nice high hematocrit level and he is right. My ability to lift with supersets and circuit training has gotten way better since the testosterone therapy.
Well I guess I must put in an order for more EQ.
Thank you again
sounds good bro... anything under 600 mg of eq is truly a waste brother.. i have A LOT of experience with eq as its one of my favorite steroids and i dont want you to waste time or money... also, GW501516 and eq go together like peanut butter and jelly, as ive said time and time again... there are a must to run together... the best steroid and best sarm for endurance which translates into far greater output which then results in more gains achieved...

Top Bottom