napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Congratulations to our newest moderators...

Good Luck guys! I hope this board becomes better than ever. I am leaving tomorrow to go see pops for a week, so I won't be posting, but will give him the news and bring back whatever bits he wants to say. I know he will have to behave now because Mom is going there too....lol. I guess I will be eating lots of tuna and cashews so maybe I will come back with under 10%BF..lol
Everyone take care and be safe.

Wow! I am totally honored. I don't really take this stuff easy. I've always been the kind of guy who hated getting presents from a loved one because I never feel deserving of stuff like that. But I love to give. And I love seeing a person's face when I do give to them.
Anyway, thanks to all who voted for me and to the team who believed I would be a good fit. I don't claim to know it all. I still learn stuff every day. But I'm always happy to help where I can.
A little about me:

I'm 51 yrs old. Have been lifting on and off since I was 16 yrs old and Arnold was just hitting the bodybuilding scene. I have been on many boards. Open source and private boards. None of them compare to the quality of ppl we have here, nor the staff and owner of AR. I seriously mean that. This is the only board I go to now.
I struggled with alcoholism all my life. I made many bad mistakes along the way, and paid the consequences. The one thing I never do is Fuck anyone. I do not believe in that shit. This December will mark my 3rd year of being alcohol free.That's right. Sober. It is also when I got back into lifting seriously. Being on boards with people who have similar problems and also the same goals is what keeps me straight. Yes, it is all you guys who help me. Since I been involved with this life style, I never even think about picking up. It don't happen. For that, I can say Im very proud. I'm also a very humble man.

If any of you guy need someone to talk to about anything, do not hesitate to pm me. I been thru a lot of shit in my life. I understand lives problems are not always easy to deal with. Also, for anyone who wants to get a lil more personal, and see some of my transformation, you can go to my profile and I have a small folder with some progress pics that I will continue to update.

Again, thank you to all of you for accepting me into your kingdom. I'm still just a regular guy at heart tho…...

Wow! I am totally honored. I don't really take this stuff easy. I've always been the kind of guy who hated getting presents from a loved one because I never feel deserving of stuff like that. But I love to give. And I love seeing a person's face when I do give to them.
Anyway, thanks to all who voted for me and to the team who believed I would be a good fit. I don't claim to know it all. I still learn stuff every day. But I'm always happy to help where I can.
A little about me:

I'm 51 yrs old. Have been lifting on and off since I was 16 yrs old and Arnold was just hitting the bodybuilding scene. I have been on many boards. Open source and private boards. None of them compare to the quality of ppl we have here, nor the staff and owner of AR. I seriously mean that. This is the only board I go to now.
I struggled with alcoholism all my life. I made many bad mistakes along the way, and paid the consequences. The one thing I never do is Fuck anyone. I do not believe in that shit. This December will mark my 3rd year of being alcohol free.That's right. Sober. It is also when I got back into lifting seriously. Being on boards with people who have similar problems and also the same goals is what keeps me straight. Yes, it is all you guys who help me. Since I been involved with this life style, I never even think about picking up. It don't happen. For that, I can say Im very proud. I'm also a very humble man.

If any of you guy need someone to talk to about anything, do not hesitate to pm me. I been thru a lot of shit in my life. I understand lives problems are not always easy to deal with. Also, for anyone who wants to get a lil more personal, and see some of my transformation, you can go to my profile and I have a small folder with some progress pics that I will continue to update.

Again, thank you to all of you for accepting me into your kingdom. I'm still just a regular guy at heart tho…...

JM, you are one hell of a guy and I can't state enough how much I respect you and how happy I am that you are part of the staff here at AR. You've also been with us from the beginning, so I was really wanting to see you get this spot more than anyone. Well deserved my friend, and thanks for sharing your story with us

Good Luck guys! I hope this board becomes better than ever. I am leaving tomorrow to go see pops for a week, so I won't be posting, but will give him the news and bring back whatever bits he wants to say. I know he will have to behave now because Mom is going there too....lol. I guess I will be eating lots of tuna and cashews so maybe I will come back with under 10%BF..lol

Have a safe trip....enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we will miss you brother... PLEASE give DRB my best and tell him i am LOVING the stack! up 7 lbs., seeing veins in my stomach ive never seen but the biggest difference is strength... its so nice man... deca is probably going to be a staple for me... thanks to drb... i owe him big for that...

Have a safe trip brother. Your dad has been a great asset to this board. (I miss him a lot) you are following in his shoes. You always have great posts. Please tell him JM says Hi. I've been to C/R twice and just love it there. If you have never been there, you are in for a treat. BTW, no script needed in the pharmacy for the goods! I bought sum back. Not saying you should tho… LOL

A little about me:

NOONE here is regular bro.. you know why.. we are different from everyone... we have standards, morals and ethics but most importantly, we are all equals and we all look at each other that way... EVERYONE provides something special that the other does not have and we all respect each other for who they are... THAT makes us far different and all special as one... You deserve this as does everyone else that was named and many others do as well... You have shown loyalty like I just don't see and that my friend, will never be forgotten...

This is an all pro staff and an all pro forum and home... We are just getting stronger and what better than to add the quality of people we just added in a leadership role! I am just so proud of everyone and cannot wait to grow together as we are...

Top Bottom