napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Coming over from evo

Hey guys. I was at evo for a while and things seemed good. I logged i after a few weeks away and everything was F-ed. Found this place with a bunch of familiar names. Looks like a fresh start. Glad to be here.

Hey guys. I was at evo for a while and things seemed good. I logged i after a few weeks away and everything was F-ed. Found this place with a bunch of familiar names. Looks like a fresh start. Glad to be here.

Yeh, you are certainly in a much better place my friend. We have an awesome family here, and I'm sure you will love it. This is the best board and forum out there hands down. If you need anything just let me know!

Welcome to AR....glad you found your way here. You'll definitely love it here. There's no other place like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always happy to see another person make the right decision and come on over to the AR Team. You will love everything that's here!! Welcome

welcome to adreanline rush brother... its great to have you here... you will quickly find there is no other forum like here in existence... im always here to help at anytime, don't hesitate to let me know!

Hahaha awesome to have you bro. Leave them in the ruins THEY created for themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom