Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

clenbuterol

dvilioner

Thank you for all your info, I really enjoy catching up with you and learning new things.
I'm a bit puzzled with Clen though.

I started 5days ago with this cycle:

20mgx3days
40mgx2days
5days off

40mgx1day
60mgx3days
80mgx1day
5days off

80mgx3days
100mgx2days
5days off

100mgx1day
80mgx3days
60mgx1day
5days off

60mgx2days
40mgx3days
5daysoff

end off with 20mgx3 days

After i have seen your video clip, I am doubting this prescription.

Ater each 5days I have 5days off-
I take Clenbuterol before i train in the morning and after training I use Whey protein from GNC.
I have about 6-8kg to burn off. I broke my arm a few months ago and had a set back.

Please let me know if this cycle is completely craze? I have completed one week and now resting off clen for 5days.

The negative effects are craze... honestly I didn't even read about it before I purchased it. a Friend (qualified trainer) of mine suggested it whilst I was training to compete a few months back, however I never used it at that time. I have already completed by first 5 days and taking 5 days off. I am going to continue but with caution, maybe lower the dosage... instead of adding 20mg, maybe just 10mg? I will only do one cycle.

Once I started doing research about Clen, I am quite put off. I wish I checked it out before I bought it. It does work though!

I really advise people to read up before taking stuff. I guess that's a main problem, people don't do research of what they are taking in.

Last edited:
The negative effects are craze... honestly I didn't even read about it before I purchased it. a Friend (qualified trainer) of mine suggested it whilst I was training to compete a few months back, however I never used it at that time. I have already completed by first 5 days and taking 5 days off. I am going to continue but with caution, maybe lower the dosage... instead of adding 20mg, maybe just 10mg? I will only do one cycle.

Once I started doing research about Clen, I am quite put off. I wish I checked it out before I bought it. It does work though!

I really advise people to read up before taking stuff. I guess that's a main problem, people don't do research of what they are taking in.

as a professional with ethics, i dont advise anything to do with clen knowing the long and short term effects that come with it... its far too harmful and weighing risk vs. reward does not add up whatsoever... its a very dirty compound and nothing you should go near... just because it technically "works" does not mean anything... you should really discontinue use bro... there are FAR better options that carry no sides, have MANY more benefits and FAR MORE sustainable...

tx man

Really appreciate the info.
The insomnia is killing me and the dry mouth is kak and its only been 5days.

Do you have any suggestions? My diet is clean and I am eager to reach my goals.

Tx DG

It is never a good idea to use compounds for purposes they were never meant for. Such things like clenbuterol, albuterol, ephedrine, T3/4 were never meant for fat loss, and the dosages needed for fat loss will cause a lot of side effects. Besides, they are non-selectively catabolic, so you will also lose lean mass in the process. It would be much more reasonable for you to start tappering down, and stop the clen use. Better go with things that were specifically designed for fat loss and recomp, such as Cardarine GW. It will burn only fat leaving your lean mass intact, and even increasing it, and it will cause no side effects at all. Besides, it will greatly boost your endurance and recovery, hence improving your cardio performance and further fat loss. I would also recommend stacking Cardarine with Ostarine MK-2866, as the latter one has a scientifically proven avility to greatly increase the recovery speed after joint and bone injuries, and will strengthen your bones. The good starting dosages would be 12.5 mgs ED of Cardarine and 25 mgs of Ostarine. Both split in two daily dosages, and used un a 12 week cycle.

tx man

Really appreciate the info.
The insomnia is killing me and the dry mouth is kak and its only been 5days.

Do you have any suggestions? My diet is clean and I am eager to reach my goals.

Tx DG

absolutely i do brother... obviously your looking for cutting so lets look at the safest, most sustainable and yet most effective way... sarms... we are talking maximum output, huge amounts of lean muscle, endurance, vascularity, strength and the ability to rapidly drop body fat... i have a perfect layout for you... sarms x will be opening in about a week and they will have the highest quality you can find... you will be able to get everything there as your one stop shop... here is the layout...

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

This is definitely a better alternative to clenbuterol use - much safer, and yet more effective. Might be a bit more expensive to run, but dealing with clenbuterol's side effects will end up costing more. Therefore, the SARMS are the way to go for better and safer results.

This is definitely a better alternative to clenbuterol use - much safer, and yet more effective. Might be a bit more expensive to run, but dealing with clenbuterol's side effects will end up costing more. Therefore, the SARMS are the way to go for better and safer results.

absolutely agreed... i just cannot possibly justify a risk/reward factor here... its just not there... i cannot understand why anyone would even consider running this with other options like sarms out there... it makes no sense whatsoever...

I still don't get all the people using such things as clenbuterol and ephedrine, among others, for fat loss, irregardless of all the side effects that these compounds bring along. Why on earth would you use something that will hurt you, when you can use such things as SARMS, that will bring you to the same place in the same time, but without all the side effects associated? That is really hard to understand for me.

I hope you reconsider your use of clen. The sides are outrageous. And it is something I never see myself running. I would much rather take the approach of sarms, such as a GW and SR stack for fat loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I used Clen a few times in my 20's and I had an irregular heartbeat for a few years after. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Update... I stopped CLEN usage. Feel so much better..after like a week! I am 24, female. I am also a broke one at the moment. I am going to go clean for now. will see. I am a bit frustrated. see, even my sentence construction is poor. Tx guys. have a great day

Update... I stopped CLEN usage. Feel so much better..after like a week! I am 24, female. I am also a broke one at the moment. I am going to go clean for now. will see. I am a bit frustrated. see, even my sentence construction is poor. Tx guys. have a great day

when you are ready to switch things up, let me know and i'll set you up a sarms cycle which will not only be a million times more effective but far safer for you as well...

Top Bottom