napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

clenbuterol questions

I appreciate the support guys but it's really getting me down. The source site I got my dnp from has this info, I won't list the source as I do NOT want to be banned but here is the info they have for weaklings like me..

DNP Fat Loss
DNP will lower Thyroid (T3) and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone levels. Lower thyroid levels are positively correlated with lethargy (tiredness) and muscle weakness. So it is pretty fair to say that just as DNP makes you lose fat via several mechanisms, it is just as fair to say that it will make you feel like garbage through several mechanisms. Do not get me wrong, not everyone feels like total garbage on DNP, but it is by far the most common side effect I have heard of, next to bad breath. No, really. Oh, and I almost forgot yellow(ish) sweat and body odor that is brutal. Then there is this weird taste in your mouth .On the bright side, we are talking about fat loss of almost a half a kilogram per day (1lb/day), when DNP is properly used. One of the most worrying side effect of DNP use is it is ability to cause vision problems. Realistically, you should be alright if you keep your doses and duration of use reasonable. A lot of the side effects (at least the more dangerous ones, including the ones associated with vision problems) need to be addressed before I tell you how much DNP you can use, and for how long. First of all, you will want to make sure you are taking in enough carbs. Yeah, that is right, a ketogenic diet (that is a diet with no carbs, essentially) is too dangerous to consider with DNP use. In fact, I recommend taking in a good amount of carbs after your workouts, at least 1-2g/kg of bodyweight. Glucose metabolism is enhanced in less than a week, and I am wary of depriving your body of carbs while using DNP. All of these extra carbs are going to make you sweat more, as your body literally burns them up. I would still say you can take in as many carbs as you want & and you´ll want a lot (carb-cravings are a side effect of DNP use). The other thing you want to use is pyruvate, which at the very least will have occularprotective properties (yes, I made that word up, and it means something that protects your eyes). Pyruvate will also have some other cool effects on your body & euro ™s energy production ability, but here, we´re primarily concerned with not developing cataracts or floaters in our vision. Thankfully, DNP is not particularly hard on your heart, blood pressure, or liver. The only reason you will experience increases in cardiac output is as a response to the increased ventilation DNP will cause while you are exerting any kind of muscular force, and even then it is not particularly dangerous. Most DNP users feel this effect only vaguely, certainly nothing compared to what would be experienced with use of Ephedrine or maybe even caffeine. So we are really only dealing with the lowering of thyroid values and the possible eyesight problems. Oh and that pesky "death thing" So far, we know we need to keep some carbs in our body, and take some pyruvate. I can only assume you will also be taking a multivitamin/mineral while using DNP, just to keep all of our bases covered. There is also some good reasons to take an energy supplement with DNP use, since it will sap energy out of you. I recommend something in the morning, and pre-workout, as a minimal insurance against feeling too tired all the time. Also, you want to take some T3 with your DNP, because of DNPs aforementioned ability to lower conversion of T4 into T3, 50-100mcgs/day should suffice. Taurine and potassium are popular additions to a DNP cycle for many experienced users& they may not help, but if cramping becomes an issue, then they could help. Because we would never even consider using DNP and not taking in enough water, right? I would suggest water intake be kept obscenely high, and as close to two gallons per day as you can get. So now that you know all about DNP, and how to avoid most of the negative side effects, I will tell you how much to take. From my research, I would say 2mgs/kg-5mgs/kg is optimal. If I were going to use this stuff personally, I would stay on the low end of that, but I am aware that the "Underground Standard" is 600mgs/day. That is still a reasonably safe dose, for most. I will also say that were I to personally use DNP, I would limit its use to less than 3 weeks, 20 days is the longest I am comfortable recommending.

Trust me man.. It's not worth your life. We can help you achieve yours goals. You need to go back to the basics cause I think you're diet is your area you struggle with even though you say your diet is good. Do you know what your maintenance calories are? What are you're current macros? What do you do to keep track of your calorie intake?

I use an app on my phone for call counting, scans bar codes etc. Says my maintenance is 2000 due to my job, I eat around 1500/1600. I won't lie, I'm no expert, so no idea about Macros. I appreciate your feedback guys

I use an app on my phone for call counting, scans bar codes etc. Says my maintenance is 2000 due to my job, I eat around 1500/1600. I won't lie, I'm no expert, so no idea about Macros. I appreciate your feedback guys

Diet is most important IMO.. Start keeping track of macros and start off running 40% Protein, 40% Carbs and 20% or less of fats. If your app doesn't count macros download a new one- "Lose It" is a great one. Every time you eat something or want to eat something, look at your macros and decide if you need more protein, carbs etc. People say they eat good till you have them right it down, and it's revealing why you're not getting any results. Lol, this holds true with finances too.. People never know why they are broke till you look at their spending habits for the last 90 days. No wonder their broke.. They don't know the details to their finances.

It's hard to know what you're doing wrong if your not tracking this, so I think will help get you going in the right direction. Get on a SARMS stack and you'll hit your goals. Log it on here man, and well assist as much as possible.

Couldn't agree more with 9th. Only one difference. For a shred, I would suggest a little higher protein with less carbs. 50/30/20. You can't be afraid of fats as long as the source is good. The higher protein will help you feel full longer to counter the lesser amount of actual food.
But you've got several options before hitting clen, or worse dnp. I hope you take this all into consideration. Safety is/should be our number one concern. People who do this as a living justify it with other excuses. But for users like "us", safety is priority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calories are not everything - there is a huge difference between 2000 calories made up of protein and carbs, as the latter ones will increase your fat levels dramatically, which is not the case with proteins. The best thing to do, is to download an app called myfitnesspal - you can input there your objective calories, and the macros you are looking into, and it will calculate the macros too everytime you input the food you eat. This is a really convenient tool if you need to control your diet.

Oh jesus here we go....

So there is absolutly no reason you should even be considering DNP. There is no reason to consider clen t3,t4 or any of that.

What yoh need to do is revamp your diet and as soon as you think your training hard, bust your ass harder!

As was mentioned you need to focus on macro intake not just calories.

Bottom line if you want to loose the weight, do it right or you may end up seriously regretting it.

Fyi you realize whatever dnp you get may not even be made right or dosed correctly right?
It's not like steroids where if you take a bunch more a couple times on accident oh well. You take a little too much dnp on accident your ass is fucking dead. Or let's day you survive and the doc just amputate your dead muscles. Then whatcha gonna do?

No bodybuilder or any fitness athelete is fucking with DNP. Nobody with common sense is messing with this drug for weightloss. It's a horrible horrible option to consider.

Clen. That's a whole different ball game. Not nearly as severe but not anywhere near something you should be messing with.

Get the basics down man. If you wanna loose the weight forget the idea of a magic pill.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I currently cycle 6.8 miles 4 times a week, works out to around 40 mins a session which is to and from my job. I cycle to the gym and back (4.2 miles).
I then do a further 20 mins in the gym post lifting.
I eat pretty clean, lots of chicken and salad.
Been doing this for over a year with crap results, I have tried changing intensity of my cardiovascular and I noweat some veggies I can't stand, I literally force them down lol, taste like shit.

I assume something must be wrong but I can't pin it down

you need to mix up your cardio... cycling in general does not burn calories all that well to be honest unless you are doing a HUGE abundance and while 6.8 miles sounds like a lot, in all honesty, its not much at all... you need to do other forms... distance running, elliptical, swimming, stair climbing, HIIT training etc... cycling should be a rather small portion... spin classes are actually great but alone are not enough either... when you use sarms, you will allow yourself to have maximum output and go longer and harder etc... they are the ultimate performance enhancers... you have a million options of vegetables as well.. i literally have 6-8 servings a day of vegetables... your getting fiber, clean carbs and overall big health, not to mention healthy skin, feeling good etc... you need to find things you like... you sound like someone in elementary when you talk about them bro! you have so many options... i find it impossible to believe you hate them all... i think your main problem is your just not well versed on your diet and thats completely fine.. most people are... i would get the my fitness pal app that big daddy recommended and start playing with that... perhaps post your entire diet as well and then we can break it down and fix it for you etc...

do not feel like your dumb or any of the sort because you were misled by some asshole... that happens often... just be thankful you made it here and are getting the guidance and help you need bro... you are in good hands, i assure you...

sarms are FAR AND AWAY the best alternative... you will not only lose weight and a far more accelerated rate but do it in a safe manner while still building lean muscle in the process...

Top Bottom