napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clen

no matter what you run etc. it depends on YOU in terms of what you get out of it... if your dialed in with diet and training and then you add sarms, you can get HUGE results but your diet has to be keyed in more than anything, then comes the training THEN comes the compounds and results...

I was on PC. Finally got the order through. My diet, exercise and training are on point and have been for 3 months so I should see serious results!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on PC. Finally got the order through. My diet, exercise and training are on point and have been for 3 months so I should see serious results!

great! yes, you should see excellent results but 3 months is not long at all, remember that... this is a marathon, not a sprint... you need consistency for years... keep it up though, your definitely on the right path... keep us updated on your results!

great! yes, you should see excellent results but 3 months is not long at all, remember that... this is a marathon, not a sprint... you need consistency for years... keep it up though, your definitely on the right path... keep us updated on your results!

3 months at deficit diet. I eat pretty clean year around

Top Bottom