napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clen and Tuarine?

lexluthor

I'm hoping you gents could weigh in on something for me. What's your thoughts on clen and taurine? I've read that taurine is necessary for t4 - t3 conversion and clen causes a deficiency. I've also read that excess taurine cause less fat loss due to an increase in insulin sensitivity.

I'm cutting now to get my body fat down before a bulk. I'm down to about 11% now. Been doing intermittent fasting which has worked great. I just recently started to add clen, 2 days on / 2 days off at 40/60mcg a day.

Should I be taking taurine, how much? What other supplements should I be taking?

Current stack:

90mg Armour thyroid ED
500mg Metformin ED
40/60mcg Clenbuterol 2 day on/off

Thanks!

I don't support the use of T3 or Clen. There are much better options when it comes to cutting.

GW, SR9009, and S4 blow Clen away. Not even comparable. Keep in mind how catabolic T3 and Clen are as well. Running T3 without AAS in the mix is pointless and does more harm then good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping you gents could weigh in on something for me. What's your thoughts on clen and taurine? I've read that taurine is necessary for t4 - t3 conversion and clen causes a deficiency. I've also read that excess taurine cause less fat loss due to an increase in insulin sensitivity.

I'm cutting now to get my body fat down before a bulk. I'm down to about 11% now. Been doing intermittent fasting which has worked great. I just recently started to add clen, 2 days on / 2 days off at 40/60mcg a day.

Should I be taking taurine, how much? What other supplements should I be taking?

Current stack:

90mg Armour thyroid ED
500mg Metformin ED
40/60mcg Clenbuterol 2 day on/off

Thanks!

why would you run clen... its the dirtiest drug out there... i absolutely don't support it's use.. its extremely dangerous and detrimental... its very short term and what you get from it is nothing good at all... short and long term side effects along with the probability of gaining the weight right back... its nothing you should run whatsoever...

sarms are far and away the better option in every way... far more benefits, minimal sides, versatility that has never been seen, etc... the list goes on and on...

I'm listening...

So I stopped the clen. Tossed it out actually. After reading what you guys wrote and getting the worst cramps while training, well fuck that shit. I'd like to ask for some general guidance and some info about sarms. Respect.

Me:

Age 38
183 lbs
5ft 11in tall
10-11% BF

Protocol: 6 Months
Armour Thyroid 90mg (Doctor prescribed, I'm hypo)
Metformin 500mg (Doctor prescribed, had high fasting blood sugar)
T Cyp 100mg E3D (Doctor prescribed, I like my doc)
HCG 400mcg E3D - Day before each T pin (Doc again, not done having kids or nuts)

I'm cutting to prepare for my first blast. I was thinking of getting down to 8% before starting, thoughts?

Blast (12 weeks):

300mg T Cyp E3D
100mg Deca E3D - Need the joint repair
Aromasin - 12mg EOD adjusting as needed

So do I need aromasin? I don't feel like I'm gyno prone, could i run 6.25mg or is that too low to be effective?

Should I stop HCG during the blast?

Is this blast under-dosed?

What sarms would you run with the blast?

Would you expend the effort to get down to 8% before blasting. (Don't want to be over 12-13% ever.)

Any advice is appreciated.

Your Deca dose is good, but why do you feel you need 700mg/wk of Test? 400mg/wk is plenty
And yes at that dose you will most likely require aromasin

Your Deca dose is good, but why do you feel you need 700mg/wk of Test? 400mg/wk is plenty
And yes at that dose you will most likely require aromasin

This absolutely ^^^^^
Yes aromisin no 700 mg too much right now 400 is plenty with the deca let the more anabolic compound shine all that extra free test is just gonna convert too estrogen and make you hold water and ruin your physique

Think shout it you cut down too 8 percent then run high test and bloat up like a water baloon no good . I watch thos constantly I see guys do tren and mast runs get shredded then they look good and descide they need some size then there come back all soft with moon face And Im like what the fuck and there on a gram of test and dbol. SMH

i also agree with this... you dont need that much test whatsoever... im sorry but thats getting reckless getting up there that high especially thinking of not using an ai with it... your just asking for issues and even with deca at a low dose, estrogen control is EXTREMELY important...

you are running WAY too much hcg and trust me, your going to be sorry later and its not going to be pretty.. so you can keep going with it and learn the hard way, or cut that shit down A LOT...

i would do 200 mg week MAX on trt.. you just seem really reckless... i guarantee this type of behavior will catch up to you, and when it does, you are going to be one regretful person...

i would start by cutting your body fat down... run you trt dose of test at 150... thats literally all you need... so the cruise would look like this... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-16 test cyp 150 mg week
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

FOLLOWED BY

1-12 test cyp 250 mg week
1-12 deca 250 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

Thanks bro

Not trying to be reckless, I try and make the best decision I can with the info I have available. That's why I'm here getting knowledge from you guys.

The doc put me on HCG at 500mcg per week, I lowered to 466mcg. What dose do you think is reasonable or should I just cut it out? There is so much conflicting info out there.

I'm going to follow what you suggested, now I just need to find some dostinex

Not trying to be reckless, I try and make the best decision I can with the info I have available. That's why I'm here getting knowledge from you guys.

The doc put me on HCG at 500mcg per week, I lowered to 466mcg. What dose do you think is reasonable or should I just cut it out? There is so much conflicting info out there.

I'm going to follow what you suggested, now I just need to find some dostinex

I LOVE your attitude bro... im more than happy to help...

with the hcg... dose it once every 3-4 months, 4 weeks at a time, 1000 ius per week... THATS IT bro...

for dostinex, send a pm to iwannagofaster and tell him i sent you

i also agree with this... you dont need that much test whatsoever... im sorry but thats getting reckless getting up there that high especially thinking of not using an ai with it... your just asking for issues and even with deca at a low dose, estrogen control is EXTREMELY important...

you are running WAY too much hcg and trust me, your going to be sorry later and its not going to be pretty.. so you can keep going with it and learn the hard way, or cut that shit down A LOT...

i would do 200 mg week MAX on trt.. you just seem really reckless... i guarantee this type of behavior will catch up to you, and when it does, you are going to be one regretful person...

i would start by cutting your body fat down... run you trt dose of test at 150... thats literally all you need... so the cruise would look like this... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-16 test cyp 150 mg week
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

FOLLOWED BY

1-12 test cyp 250 mg week
1-12 deca 250 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

Perfect protocol to follow right here from Dylan. Great setup that will be great for what you are going for

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom