napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Clean Cycle

wood2690

Dylan Gemelli, I watched your youtube video on Primobolan and you said mentioned that you ran it with deca and test at 200/150/150. my question is why so low on the primo and what did you get out of the cycle and how was it?

Dylan Gemelli, I watched your youtube video on Primobolan and you said mentioned that you ran it with deca and test at 200/150/150. my question is why so low on the primo and what did you get out of the cycle and how was it?

You didnt listen... That was on trt while cruising NOT an actual cycle

That's not really a cycle. As Dylan said that was a cruise, and not a normal effective dose for primo on cycle. Tell us your stats, goals, and experience bud and what you are trying to accomplish here

its a cruise for an advanced user, which it does not sound like you are... its NOT for everyone and its definitely not for someone newer to it whatsoever bro...

Top Bottom