napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Choosing the right steroids -1st cycle

Penetrator_Plus

hi guys, I'm Albert, from Portugal.

I want to do a first cycle and I would like to ask you a few questions. Hopefully you can help me with this.

I'm 33 y old, bf 12%, 1'82 cm tall, 81kg. Being hiting the gym for 4 years now. Eating as healthy and as much as I can.
My goal is to gain size and lean if possible. I don't want to compete or anything lke that, just aming for a nice body, proporcionate and full.

And here is the thing, I can only get the following gear, and I would have to do a cycle that includes those compounds and no others:

sustanon (actually, this stuff is called multitesto, from GEP labs, 350mg per ml)
Bolde (alpha)
Trembo (GEP)
Winstrol (desma)
Deca (GEP)
Test prop (GEP)
DBOL
stano
oxa
HCG (pregnyl)
Aromasin
Nolvadex
Clomid
Proviron

and that would be it.

I've tried to do my research, but I'm not sure yet..

I thought:

10 to 12 weeks of Sustanon (GEP labs), at 700 gr week (2 pin)
and a kick start with DBol for 4 weeks, 30gr/day. Maybe 50gr proviron ed.

aromasin eod (12mg) from week 4 till pct.
hcg the last 2 weeks, 1000iu w

pct: clomid and nolva.

Any sugestions guys?

Re: RE: Choosing the right steroids -1st cycle

Penetrator_Plus said:
hi guys, I'm Albert, from Portugal.

I want to do a first cycle and I would like to ask you a few questions. Hopefully you can help me with this.

I'm 33 y old, bf 12%, 1'82 cm tall, 81kg. Being hiting the gym for 4 years now. Eating as healthy and as much as I can.
My goal is to gain size and lean if possible. I don't want to compete or anything lke that, just aming for a nice body, proporcionate and full.

And here is the thing, I can only get the following gear, and I would have to do a cycle that includes those compounds and no others:

sustanon (actually, this stuff is called multitesto, from GEP labs, 350mg per ml)
Bolde (alpha)
Trembo (GEP)
Winstrol (desma)
Deca (GEP)
Test prop (GEP)
DBOL
stano
oxa
HCG (pregnyl)
Aromasin
Nolvadex
Clomid
Proviron

and that would be it.

I've tried to do my research, but I'm not sure yet..

I thought:

10 to 12 weeks of Sustanon (GEP labs), at 700 gr week (2 pin)
and a kick start with DBol for 4 weeks, 30gr/day. Maybe 50gr proviron ed.

aromasin eod (12mg) from week 4 till pct.
hcg the last 2 weeks, 1000iu w

pct: clomid and nolva.

Any sugestions guys?

Looks like you've done your homework, great job. From the list of compounds you have to choose from I think that is exactly what I would do. Running sust, especially at 350mg/ml probably isn't idea for a first cycle but with what you have to choose from I think you have it planned out perfectly. Maybe think about adding some mk2866 and GW to your pct and I think you'll be golden.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Start the ai from day one. Dbol gives me more trouble than anything else when gyno is the concern. Definitely run the proviron. I actually run it at 100 a day is I am not running mast. Good luck.

I think test only for a first cycle, possible with an oral kickstart is fine. If sustanon is the only test you can get, that's fine but your dosage is too high. Here is a good setup

1-12 sustanon 500mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-4 dbol 40mg ED
1-12 GW 20mg per day (pure essence)

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Ostarine 25,mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Get your sarms from www.pureessencesarms.com

I would do just 1cc of that sustanon..and nothing else. The thing you need to learn first is how its going to affect your body..especially side effects. If u run orals and all that extra mess you may not be sure which is causing the side effects and which isn't..at 350 mg you should see good results for the first time. .and the side effects will be minimum more than likely. Run it 12 weeks or more with pct at the end. After youve judged what all it does to your body and how you feel then make a decision to up the dose and add orals and such.

Re: RE: Re: Choosing the right steroids -1st cycle

cmb5017 said:
I would do just 1cc of that sustanon..and nothing else. The thing you need to learn first is how its going to affect your body..especially side effects. If u run orals and all that extra mess you may not be sure which is causing the side effects and which isn't..at 350 mg you should see good results for the first time. .and the side effects will be minimum more than likely. Run it 12 weeks or more with pct at the end. After youve judged what all it does to your body and how you feel then make a decision to up the dose and add orals and such.
Excellent advice!

cmb5017 said:

Totally agree. At about 12 weeks you will really feel it and may want to go an extra 2weeks. Also on your list of goodies that you can get ,what is the difference between your winstrol and stano? You have the rest of your life to put together good cycles. The next cycle could be add 200mg deca, or 30mg dbol.

RickRock said:
I think test only for a first cycle, possible with an oral kickstart is fine. If sustanon is the only test you can get, that's fine but your dosage is too high. Here is a good setup

1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-4 dbol 40mg ED

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Ostarine 25,mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Get your sarms from http://www.pureessencesarms.com

I will go with your advice then. My only question is: since I've heard that GEP gear is underdose, if I pin 2x350mg week (700), hopefully I'm getting 500gr?
Here in Spain is quite hard to get pharmacy stuff.... How hard is in your country?
And if I can ask this question (if not, please forgive me) would you tell me how to get pharma grade stuff?

cmb5017 said:

Got ya

Penetrator_Plus said:
RickRock said:

1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-4 dbol 40mg ED

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Ostarine 25,mg per day
GW 20mg per day

I will go with your advice then. My only question is: since I've heard that GEP gear is underdose, if I pin 2x350mg week (700), hopefully I'm getting 500gr?
Here in Spain is quite hard to get pharmacy stuff.... How hard is in your country?
And if I can ask this question (if not, please forgive me) would you tell me how to get pharma grade stuff?

Even with pharmaceutical grade, it's a gamble bro. There's a lot of fakes out there. It really comes down to finding a reputable quality source you can find and trust. Every source on this board you can trust, and I can personally vouch for biotech gear, which is as good as it gets

RickRock said:
Penetrator_Plus said:
RickRock said:

1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-4 dbol 40mg ED

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Ostarine 25,mg per day
GW 20mg per day

Even with pharmaceutical grade, it's a gamble bro. There's a lot of fakes out there. It really comes down to finding a reputable quality source you can find and trust. Every source on this board you can trust, and I can personally vouch for biotech gear, which is as good as it gets

good to know bro, thanks again ;)

Penetrator_Plus said:
RickRock said:
http://www.pureessencesarms.com[/url]

good to know bro, thanks again ;)[/quote:172k89cw]

rick gave you a nice layout for sure.. if you did just want a test only cycle, you could do that as well... i would add proviron and a sarm or two with it to enhance it without putting your body through any sort of added stress... here's a strong option for you...

1-12 sustanon 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

DylanGemelli said:
Penetrator_Plus said:
RickRock said:

good to know bro, thanks again ;)

rick gave you a nice layout for sure.. if you did just want a test only cycle, you could do that as well... i would add proviron and a sarm or two with it to enhance it without putting your body through any sort of added stress... here's a strong option for you...

1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day[/quote:uwgw7g62]

Thank you man, I'll give it a try. :)

Penetrator_Plus said:
DylanGemelli said:

good to know bro, thanks again ;)[/quote]

1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day[/quote:3f6fepqo]

Thank you man, I'll give it a try. :)[/quote:3f6fepqo]

you will love it bro... this is a very strong layout for your intended goals...

Top Bottom