napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Chest injection 23 X 1 1/5??

m555zma

Chest injection 23 X 1 1/2??

Anyone pin 23 x 1 1/2 in chest? I'm thinking about it. Obviously I mean on the right side.. Not over the heart.

Last edited:
What do you mean by "1/5“?

Don't use a 23g on your chest.
People usually stick with short slin pins for chest and low amounts of volume.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

There are so many other places to pin, why in the chest

The chest seems so easy because its right in front. Plus the pec is rough... Not sensitive like biceps

Depends on thickness of that muscle. I pin pecs on occasion with no more than 1"/25g @2cc. Hell I like bicep pins as well, but honestly why not just pin quads, glutes or VG? I started stretching and can now pin glutes and they can hold a lot of oil. Depends on how much you're pinning I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been considering pinning chest for a while now. I guess I just need to stop being a wuss and take the plunge.

I pinned traps this morning for the first time. It still hurts, 3 hours later. Fuk

With glutes, quads, ventroglute, and delts available I don't know why anybody would fuck with these odd injection sites. Those are the main go to popular sites for a reason

Don't try to reinvent the wheel

Haven't commented in awhile, but i do pin pecs and delta now for an extra spot. I use 30x 5/8 insulin sur and push deep. I feel pecs during workout and they do grow larger I'm convinced. CBBRAM try it. If you're going to Pin various spots inject spots were size needed it does work.

Haven't commented in awhile, but i do pin pecs and delta now for an extra spot. I use 30x 5/8 insulin sur and push deep. I feel pecs during workout and they do grow larger I'm convinced. CBBRAM try it. If you're going to Pin various spots inject spots were size needed it does work.

Bro science man... that's just some inflammation. Otherwise everyone would do spot injections and that just isn't how it works. Come on bro.

Pecs are by far my favorite place and the easiest place to hit. You can use at least 4 spots to hit and if you are skilled and have a wide chest you could hit 8 spots with a slin pin. I've only been pinning chest a few months now and it's by far my favorite next to quads. It's just so easy it's right in front of your face, no twisting and turning to hit VG, or glutes or delts. I can't even hit glutes without using a mirror same goes for VG. VG sucks balls cause the entire injection you have to lift your foot off the ground and balance yourself perfectly for at least 30 seconds. If you have your foot flat on the ground while hitting VG you aren't doing it right. I'm pretty sure the same goes for glutes, no flexing or contracting the muscle with a pin stuck inside it. Causes. Unnecessary damage to the muscle=scar tissue

And I'd never use a 23g for that, 25g only or slin pins but that's just me. My chest isnt huge but i can comfortably fit 1.5cc in each one. Go an inch down from the collarbone and an inch away from the sternum. Anything in the upper center portion all the way to the mid upper chest is good to hit. There are videos on this too

Last edited:
Top Bottom