napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cb form-hold

ok so if I understand this right the CB form is sent when your bank has flagged this charge, this form is for you to fill out saying you will not dispute the charges. I will assume here that they were having problems with sarmsx shipping orders out then some douche bags disputing the charges so they get the product and don't pay. so now the masses suffer because of the few. sorry that it has come to this but it is the company trying to protect their interests. and that is totally understandable

I understand and am fine with that but I haven't received anything. 0 emails. Nothing in junk or spam either. First order went through quick and was shipped promptly. I hope I hear something soon. There's no option to cancel either. I was just going to reorder but I don't want double.

ya I know its hard to be patient sometimes lol but you have to be I was shitting bricks cuz my bank fraud alert called me and I authorized the charges and it still took 3 days for them to get it to go thru

Kind of in the same boat as you HCKP, i guess its just because this is my first order and its expensive, but i filled out the form, scanned my id and card sent all that in. Showed in holding for a few days, today it switched to Processing. Hope it ships out soon, was hoping to get it atleast by friday since i ordered sunday night.... dunno we will see. I live on East coast and don't know where it ships from.

Like i said this is probably just a pre-caution for first time buyers when you order a certain amount

it should ship out anytime then bro...

How long does it usually take to get the cb form sent, My order from sarmsx is on hold, but I haven't received the form (in junk mail or in normal mail) I ordered on the yesterday (oz time) and its been most of Monday here ?

How long does it usually take to get the cb form sent, My order from sarmsx is on hold, but I haven't received the form (in junk mail or in normal mail) I ordered on the yesterday (oz time) and its been most of Monday here ?
it normally takes 2 days but if you have not received it by day 3, write [email protected] and in the subject line make sure to indicate i sent you

Top Bottom