napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cb form-hold

My order status from Sarmsx is "CB FORM-HOLD". Anyone know what that means exactly?
It is perfectly normal for orders over a soecif8c dollar amount. They will contact you and ask for additional information, so when they do don't be alarmed. That is perfectly normal. It's done for fraud protection and must be completed before an order is shipped

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

My order status from Sarmsx is "CB FORM-HOLD". Anyone know what that means exactly?

perfectly normal for higher dollar orders... make sure you are watching for the email asking for additional information... check your spam folder as well.. there will be a request and a form to sign for fraud prevention... this is perfectly normal bro

just make sure to keep checking your mail and get the form back asap or you will only delay your order processing and shipping...

just make sure to keep checking your mail and get the form back asap or you will only delay your order processing and shipping...

Order placed on the 14th. Still on hold & haven't been contacted yet. Leaving for vacation next week so I hope it's soon.

Order placed on the 14th. Still on hold & haven't been contacted yet. Leaving for vacation next week so I hope it's soon.
Check your spam folder for emails

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

No luck in the spam folder. However, I did just receive my mini pct order so I'm all set there.

Kind of in the same boat as you HCKP, i guess its just because this is my first order and its expensive, but i filled out the form, scanned my id and card sent all that in. Showed in holding for a few days, today it switched to Processing. Hope it ships out soon, was hoping to get it atleast by friday since i ordered sunday night.... dunno we will see. I live on East coast and don't know where it ships from.

Like i said this is probably just a pre-caution for first time buyers when you order a certain amount

Kind of in the same boat as you HCKP, i guess its just because this is my first order and its expensive, but i filled out the form, scanned my id and card sent all that in. Showed in holding for a few days, today it switched to Processing. Hope it ships out soon, was hoping to get it atleast by friday since i ordered sunday night.... dunno we will see. I live on East coast and don't know where it ships from.

Like i said this is probably just a pre-caution for first time buyers when you order a certain amount

no its not cuz you are a new customer I have ordered quite a few times in the past year and I had to do the same thing and yes as soon as it says processing you will prolly get another email today showing "shipped"

My last order shipped from FL. 2 days for me and I'm in TX. Shouldn't take long for you.

ok so if I understand this right the CB form is sent when your bank has flagged this charge, this form is for you to fill out saying you will not dispute the charges. I will assume here that they were having problems with sarmsx shipping orders out then some douche bags disputing the charges so they get the product and don't pay. so now the masses suffer because of the few. sorry that it has come to this but it is the company trying to protect their interests. and that is totally understandable

Top Bottom