Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cashing in the card with sarms

citectwarrior

Friends

Long time lurker. Keep it short and sweet. Trained for 3 years, but tore my hamstring playing sports and had some issues with my neck/shoulder that caused strain every session. Im at the point now where ive trained the last month to get the rhythm back, but keen to jump into the world of sarms.

Facts:
33yrs
172cm
85kg/187lbs
No cycle before
Informed, but there's a lot of conflicting info
Goal is recomp
Bloodwork done, key areas
GGT - 28
ALT - 21
HDL/LDL ratio - 3.6
Creatinine - 0.91
Test - 614
Free T - 8.9

Across the board I'm all within normal range. Father had heart disease and was on meds since 40.

At this point, im planning to do LGD-4033
1-2. 2ml test tolerance and how my body reacts
2-4. 5ml
4-8. 10ml

With GW @ 10mg.

I have nolva to do pct if required. I have reserves about GW, the cancer boogeyman scares me. Every single male in my family for the last 3 generations has died from cancer. Im ready to be slapped by dylan.

Is this a fine beginner stack, or is it better just go ostarine as an all in one for recomp?

Thanks friends

you won't know unless you try this cycle
Plus the GW will help with your blood work

you should definitely check out some of the free articles and videos on GW
that will help you make a better decision

Friends

Long time lurker. Keep it short and sweet. Trained for 3 years, but tore my hamstring playing sports and had some issues with my neck/shoulder that caused strain every session. Im at the point now where ive trained the last month to get the rhythm back, but keen to jump into the world of sarms.

Facts:
33yrs
172cm
85kg/187lbs
No cycle before
Informed, but there's a lot of conflicting info
Goal is recomp
Bloodwork done, key areas
GGT - 28
ALT - 21
HDL/LDL ratio - 3.6
Creatinine - 0.91
Test - 614
Free T - 8.9

Across the board I'm all within normal range. Father had heart disease and was on meds since 40.

At this point, im planning to do LGD-4033
1-2. 2ml test tolerance and how my body reacts
2-4. 5ml
4-8. 10ml

With GW @ 10mg.

I have nolva to do pct if required. I have reserves about GW, the cancer boogeyman scares me. Every single male in my family for the last 3 generations has died from cancer. Im ready to be slapped by dylan.

Is this a fine beginner stack, or is it better just go ostarine as an all in one for recomp?

Thanks friends
im assuming you mean 2 mg, not ml, 5 mg etc... you will literally notice absolutely nothing on 2 mg of lgd and even at 5 mg, i would say its a strong assumption you will be very disappointed... 10 mg of gw is also half a dose of something with no side effects as it is.. just understand that your expectations when running these kind of doses need to be VERY tempered to say the least...

Top Bottom