napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardio- What are you doing??

MissBizz

Posting this up in the women's section in hopes some women open up and respond, and if not men this goes for you as well and even your significant others that are not on here. For the most part a lot of you do not do cardio, but for those of us who have to do cardio for weight loss, fat loss or cutting, what is it you like to do or want to try? My cardio workouts are beginning to drag. Typically I do sprints on the treadmill, jump rope, walk backwards on the treadmill at an incline of 15, or use the elliptical trainer. In the past I have done cardio classes that I absolutely loved, however I cannot seem to make them in the time frames they offer, due to my schedule. I have participated in the following classes: Zumba, Cardio Kickboxing and Cycling. I have recently thought about getting into some boxing or MMA but haven't made that commitment yet.

What do you do? What haven't you done that you would like to try? or What are some suggestions for anyone just looking to change it up?

I like running a lot...I use to run outdoors when I was back home and would go to the stadium and do stairs but ever since I moved, I've only used our elliptical and treadmill. I do would like to try some yoga though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like running a lot...I use to run outdoors when I was back home and would go to the stadium and do stairs but ever since I moved, I've only used our elliptical and treadmill. I do would like to try some yoga though.

Im with you here. I love running outside but I live in ohio and right now its a little cold for it lol! I would live to try yoga as well I dont bend well so it could be entertaining to watch lol.
Which stadium stairs?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Im with you here. I love running outside but I live in ohio and right now its a little cold for it lol! I would live to try yoga as well I dont bend well so it could be entertaining to watch lol.
Which stadium stairs?

My fiancé has family in Ohio! I wish we were going up for Christmas this year. We went last year and the weather sucked. The small snow that was there disappeared when the 3 days of rain came lol. They are in Medina.

My fiancé has family in Ohio! I wish we were going up for Christmas this year. We went last year and the weather sucked. The small snow that was there disappeared when the 3 days of rain came lol. They are in Medina.

Yeah last year the snow melted and it was wet and shitty for Christmas lol..only time its nice to have it is on Christmas but that hasn't happened for a few years. We aren't very far from Medina I'd say about an hour south from there!

Yeah last year the snow melted and it was wet and shitty for Christmas lol..only time its nice to have it is on Christmas but that hasn't happened for a few years. We aren't very far from Medina I'd say about an hour south from there!

Next time we visit, we'll have to meet up with you and BigB. Then I can get a workout in with him.

Next time we visit, we'll have to meet up with you and BigB. Then I can get a workout in with him.

For sure!!! Just let us know when you guys get to visit!! :)

Which stadium stairs?

They just had this stadium back home in Maui where they play football and in fact they used to have the Hula bowl there as well. That's the great thing about living in Hawaii, rain or shine I could go outside and still run. I'd never have to worry about it being cold.

Cardio? What's that lol? After my foot and ankle got crushed to pieces, I only run out of pure necessity hahaha.

Top Bottom