Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cardarine

ok how long have you been off of the primevil shit? did you do a complete pct after that, it is known to have god knows what in it including prohormones. how long were you on the primevil? once you get the pct done after that use. I would say run a 12 weeks stack that be lgd, mk2866, and gw you will gain strength, mass and recovery will be incredible and the gw will boost your endurance less rest between sets and get the cardio up as well. these are 3 bottles for 30% off right now as well link is below

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off

I went from lgd from primeval to 1 bottle og lgd from samrs x.

About how many of bottles of each samr do I need for the 12 week cycle?

Thanks in advance for your help!

about 3 they come in the stacks 1 bottle of gw will last a month mk I think you can get by with 2 since it is half a dropper the lgd you may need 3 as well cuz its a full dropper per day. I am on my first stack with lgd now in week 5 on my 2nd bottle

no prob brother im sure others will weigh in as well. stick around and let us know how things go for you

25 yes 5'7 155 lbs about 17%BF

I expect to get more mass but at the same time get leaner... if possible
For where you are at, I would put a little more emphasis on fat loss to go with the muscle gain. Here is a good stack for you to bridge with

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the AM
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes before workout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg PM
1-12 SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 25mg per day for 4 weeks
GW 20mg per day

www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

25 yes 5'7 155 lbs about 17%BF

I expect to get more mass but at the same time get leaner... if possible

i have the perfect layout for you...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

i have the perfect layout for you...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

So can I still take go and my during my pct?

Alright guys just received my package from samrsx with mk-2866 and Gw. But just a little concerned. The bottles are labeled as not for human consumption. Are they safe to consume? How much of each do I need to take.

Lol... the real question is how much of the dropper of each product do it take. Sorry for my ignorance but this is my first time and I rather ask than fuck up.

Alright guys just received my package from samrsx with mk-2866 and Gw. But just a little concerned. The bottles are labeled as not for human consumption. Are they safe to consume? How much of each do I need to take.

Last edited:

They are labeled as not for human consumption so they can be sold legally as research chemicals

As for doses, your MK-2866 is 50mg per ml and GW is 20mg per ml. You need to take 25mg of MK-2866 per day which would be 0.5ml. GW should be 20mg per day which is 1ml.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

brother, LOL, there's nothing to be concerned about... you cannot buy or sell sarms if they are not labeled that way... that's the entire idea behind "research" chemical... you have nothing to worry about whatsoever...

you need 25 mg per day of mk2866 and 20 mg per day of gw... rick showed you exactly how to take them...

Hey guys. I'm back with another question on how to use sarms.

I just received my next stack.

Gw,S4,LGD &RAD140

So I'm fairly new to taking sarms,

And I don't really know how to do the conversion To MLs.

Can any of you guys give me a basic breakdown on how much of the dropper should I take for each sarm every day.

Thank you so much in advance.

Hey guys. I'm back with another question on how to use sarms.

I just received my next stack.

Gw,S4,LGD &RAD140

So I'm fairly new to taking sarms,

And I don't really know how to do the conversion To MLs.

Can any of you guys give me a basic breakdown on how much of the dropper should I take for each sarm every day.

Thank you so much in advance.

bro, its basic elementary math... look at the concentration of each... GW is 20 MG/ML... every ML (one full dropper is 20 MG)

Top Bottom