napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cardarine (kind of confused)

the_black_sculpture

Well I'm 2 weeks in my pct from a test e/anavar cycle and I'm starting to miss doing cardio. I was trying to see will GW be harmful in PCT? I heard it's anti catabolic (how true is this?) so muscle loss will be at a minimum of I do cardio during pct.

I use to HIIT training 4x a week, so I'm a little paranoid I'll lose some mass from using GW

25 years
5'11
230lbs
7 years lifting

GW is a MUST in pct man... for multiple reasons as is mk2866... muscle loss??? are you kidding?? i get so tired of that misconception about losing muscle when doing cardio... i do cardio NINETY minutes a day and i've gained 20 lbs in 9 weeks... not seeing the muscle loss bro... you have to know HOW to eat and train to accommodate what your doing as well as run the right compounds...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

you should absolutely be using both GW and MK2866 in pct... www.sarmsx.com

Only way you will lose muscle from cardio is if you're doing cardio and not eating. If you start doing marathon runs then ya your body will go "okay all this extra mass is difficult to get blood to" but cardio everyday along with weights and enough food will only cause improvement to your physique

Only way you will lose muscle from cardio is if you're doing cardio and not eating. If you start doing marathon runs then ya your body will go "okay all this extra mass is difficult to get blood to" but cardio everyday along with weights and enough food will only cause improvement to your physique
absolutely right brother and its nice to see someone who grasps this concept...

Glad you got the info you needed bud. As the others pointed out, not only is GW ok for PCT, it is strongly recommended for what it does for cortisol purposes. It's an extremely versatile compound that can pretty much be used anytime.

Cardio is fine post cycle as long as your diet is adequate. You never want to be in a defecit in pct

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I used to be that uneducated teenager who would never do cardio for fear of losing gains. So wrong, so so wrong. Increased cardio systems allow the body to push oxygen and blood around better, that being said, more reps, better workouts, better gains! However ya marathon runners are pretty slim because of course the body wants to survive efficiently and all that extra weight isn't easy to transport blood to. Just basic biology at that point

Top Bottom