napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Capsule sarms

The Writer is a from the sups industry, think he knows that legit Sarms is about 20x more powerful and effective then any of the products he sells and formulates. Through some ruling companies like PE are safe for now, while the sup companies who are using bunk Sarms are in trouble in the near future. I think all this will do is make the price of legit sarms go up. But these executives will do anything to kill a product that actual delivers results that they cant compete with. Most people are too stupid to actually do some research and just see the word ostarine on a bottle and say oh sarms.

I have read this article and while there are some accurate things presented, there is A LOT and I mean A LOT of blatant misuse of information throughout whether it be cost, what they actually do etc. This author does not have any sort of clue on certain things he is saying with these topics but he also presents so strong points throughout... It appears like half in half research to me where good paper evidence was found and other seems to be heresay from people he either encountered or misled him on.. I can say with certainty that taking sarms in a capsule form is more than 70% bioavailable and they are not "REAL" sarms in any way

DylanGemelli said:
I have read this article and while there are some accurate things presented, there is A LOT and I mean A LOT of blatant misuse of information throughout whether it be cost, what they actually do etc. This author does not have any sort of clue on certain things he is saying with these topics but he also presents so strong points throughout... It appears like half in half research to me where good paper evidence was found and other seems to be heresay from people he either encountered or misled him on.. I can say with certainty that taking sarms in a capsule form is more than 70% bioavailable and they are not "REAL" sarms in any way

Can you just save me from the taste? Maybe if I do a few drops of jalapanio sauce first it would take the edge off. Lol

DylanGemelli said:

Yes, I noticed the same things in the article myself as I read it. I like Lobliner to an extent, but he is a supplement guy, and does not have the knowledge or info to provide real information on sarms whatsoever. He is giving a lot of misinformation in the article that can be very misleading to others that take it as fact

Re: RE: Re: Capsule sarms

DylanGemelli said:
I was more interested in what the article presented regarding the short comings to sarms in capsule form. We have a lot of people that come to the forum that have been mislead on sarms in capsule form. Hopefully, this will help to steer people away from them.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
I was more interested in what the article presented regarding the short comings to seems in capsule form. We have a lot of people that come up the forum fault that have been mislead on sarms in capsule form. Hopefully, this will help to steer people away from them.

Oh no brother, for sure... i LOVE that you had that pointed out... I just wanted to make sure that when people read the whole article they are aware of the fiction in there as well but absolutely on the capsule form... I know what you meant and appreciate the post!

SpikedEggnog said:
Lobliner? Cant stand the guy...I like Palumbo better, and thats not saying much..

Lol, yes you are right. Both guys are a couple fries short of a happy meal :lol:

I've been taking capsules. I've been seeing results but the mg's dont add up fully to Dylans protocol. Except for my GW. So I've been running ost at 30mg and Lgd at 9mg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

larrosmokespliff said:
I've been taking capsules. I've been seeing results but the mg's dont add up fully to Dylans protocol. Except for my GW. So I've been running ost at 30mg and Lgd at 9mg

You'd see much more from a good quality liquid from pure essence bro. Those capsules are not worth it at all

larrosmokespliff said:
Wow I just went to their site... their lgd is taken off... hmmm

that 30 mg of mk that is supposedly in the capsule is actually like 5-10 mg if your lucky bro... that's not the way sarms are supposed to be used and you are basically not getting anything like you should from it whatsoever... these companies selling capsules will not do so for long... the only thing that even saves them is the fact they put other products in there that you none of us are probably aware, at least general public and how could they be? they slip in pro hormones and other types compounds to try to compensate for the fact they realize they are sending you a mis advertised product in the first place...

DylanGemelli said:
larrosmokespliff said:

that 30 mg of mk that is supposedly in the capsule is actually like 5-10 mg if your lucky bro... that's not the way sarms are supposed to be used and you are basically not getting anything like you should from it whatsoever... these companies selling capsules will not do so for long... the only thing that even saves them is the fact they put other products in there that you none of us are probably aware, at least general public and how could they be? they slip in pro hormones and other types compounds to try to compensate for the fact they realize they are sending you a mis advertised product in the first place...
I'm feeling disappointed, I mean this stuff is changing me. but pro hormones? Not what I wanted. Hopefully it's more fillers than compound.

larrosmokespliff said:
DylanGemelli said:
larrosmokespliff said:

I'm feeling disappointed, I mean this stuff is changing me. but pro hormones? Not what I wanted. Hopefully it's more fillers than compound.

they throw an abundance of things into their capsules bro but i assure you, its not the sarms experience you should be having whatsoever

larrosmokespliff said:
DylanGemelli said:
larrosmokespliff said:

The unfortunate truth when dealing with companies like that, is you have no idea what they are giving you in those capsules. It could be anything. Something that shuts you down, hurts your liver, gives you gyno etc, are just some examples. I've heard quite a few horror stories which just don't add up if those individuals were actually taking the sarms they intended to

This is exactly why I posted this article, even if it only opens one person's eyes to the dangers and lies behind capsule sarms then it was worth it.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Capsule sarms

RickRock said:
larrosmokespliff said:
DylanGemelli said:
"larrosmokespliff" said:

The unfortunate truth when dealing with companies like that, is you have no idea what they are giving you in those capsules. It could be anything. Something that shuts you down, hurts your liver, gives you gyno etc, are just some examples. I've heard quite a few horror stories which just don't add up if those individuals were actually taking the sarms they intended to
I've been running for about over eight weeks now. Ran erase pro with it for 2 months. No gyno, and a broad just has to sneeze in my general direction. But now I'm supplementing with Tribestan. So hopefully that's keeping my levels normal.. But I don't know where I'm truly taking and I don't know what the half life of this stuff is now. And I get drug tested monthly. So I'm going to stay off of it for a couple days

I don't want to throw anyone under the bus but if you guys want to know who I've been dealing with. I have no problem naming the source.

Oh shit, someone got PH instead of SARMs? That blows. Never trust SARMS if they're not liquid I say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom