napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Calmer on AAS?

My girl thought I was on steroids AFTER my last post cycle. While I was on she said I was more attentive and kinder. But thats how I am with her. Some days I struggle not to chase down some asshole who cut me off and bunch him through the glass of his driverside window
Yeah I'm that way also (attentive)... Especially when my estrogen is high... I was watching Lifetime channel with my ex wife (trying not to cry) .... LMAO!

My girl thought I was on steroids AFTER my last post cycle. While I was on she said I was more attentive and kinder. But thats how I am with her. Some days I struggle not to chase down some asshole who cut me off and bunch him through the glass of his driverside window
I know exactly how that is bro. I'm the same way and have problems with road rage. Ironically it's much better and not an issue on cycle though lol

I think you get that I'm the shit mentality and you're above the bullshit. It's like roadrage. Why get pissed. What's that mother fucker gonna do? lol nothin. You're too jacked and you know it.

I feel like you're hormones are so fucked coming off cycle you are more likely to snap do to some hormonal rebound.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom