Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

caber

Supercharged

Bought mk677 from sarmsx a month ago. Used it for two days at 25mg per day. only took two doses total, approximately a month ago. Second day, nips were very puffy, my pre existing gyno was aggrivated.
I stopped taking it and figured they would go back to normal. Puffiness went away but continued to feel a slight dull pain on my glands, which in my experience means gyno is growing larger. the frequency of this dull pain has reduced but I still feel it happen like every few days. i just felt it 10 mins ago. and i havent taken the Mk677 for a month now. wtf?
now i have more noticable gyno. before it wasnt that noticable and now it is pretty obvious. I'm a bit upset as I cant afford to get surgery to take care of this. Do I need caber? Can the caber reverse the prolactin caused gyno? shouldnt my prolactin be back to normal now? I only took two doses of mk677 and the prolactin spike should be minimal.

Bought mk677 from sarmsx a month ago. Used it for two days at 25mg per day. only took two doses total, approximately a month ago. Second day, nips were very puffy, my pre existing gyno was aggrivated.
I stopped taking it and figured they would go back to normal. Puffiness went away but continued to feel a slight dull pain on my glands, which in my experience means gyno is growing larger. the frequency of this dull pain has reduced but I still feel it happen like every few days. i just felt it 10 mins ago. and i havent taken the Mk677 for a month now. wtf?
now i have more noticable gyno. before it wasnt that noticable and now it is pretty obvious. I'm a bit upset as I cant afford to get surgery to take care of this. Do I need caber? Can the caber reverse the prolactin caused gyno? shouldnt my prolactin be back to normal now? I only took two doses of mk677 and the prolactin spike should be minimal.

SARMS don't raise estrogen nor proclatin. What else have you, or are you taking?

MK677 is not going to do that to you from two doses. It should take even give issues no matter wgat though it can slightly increase prolactin a bit. Your gyno had to have been there before the MK677 and you need to address that befire running anything else

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

mk677 does not convert to estrogen... it DOES NOT raise prolactin... and NOTHING will cause this in two doses... dbol, which converts at the highest rate, would not do this... its not possible whatsoever...

Well thats all I was taking other than GW501516 and I've been off all anabolics for over a year

Last edited:
Is it possible you're overthinking it? Nothing you take would cause gyno in 2 doses. Why dont you get bloodwork done to see where your levels are? Instead of guessing based on "feel" and throwing more drugs in, thats what you should do first.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

Top Bottom