Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buy 5 get 1 free, Buy 10 get 3 free!

You are saying customers can't see blood work on your products? Isn't it fair for iSARMS members to see blood work to make sure you're legitimate.

Phurious has been around for a while. I trust his products so I haven't gotten any bloodwork to check my test levels mid cycle. My doctor will run lipids, kidney, liver, etc for free, so I have done that just to check health markers.

That's a bit uncalled for IMO, everyone here is vouched for. Good products get good reviews/props and trash gets the kick. Please don't come up here insinuating that shits suspect. You're insulting him, his reps, Dylan and his customers by doing so. I just placed an order and that was solely on the basis of reputation. You do realize that reputation is what these guys are built upon right? If not feel free to go to your doc and beg for a script for as much gear as you want... not gonna happen.

To be fair, I don't think he was being hostile. I think he kind of misunderstood the thread or just wanted to know if there are bloods floating around. I understand his curiosity. I always want to see bloods when a new lab (one I've never heard of) comes around. I ain't even mad tho :D.

Its all good guys. Lets just drop it now. Nothing wrong w questions.

PHURIOUS

Why cant we. Ill hide it in a plush toy gift wrapped

PHURIOUS
I have ordered from hippo and had no luck pretty much everything go seized except my pct.. I didn't get a seized letter for the viles but hippo said he had sent it which was weird cos never got a letter.. But yeah just sceptical now..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

To be fair, I don't think he was being hostile. I think he kind of misunderstood the thread or just wanted to know if there are bloods floating around. I understand his curiosity. I always want to see bloods when a new lab (one I've never heard of) comes around. I ain't even mad tho :D.

absolutely bro... there was nothing hostile whatsoever... he just has not been on nearly as much as normal etc... there was no malice intended whatsoever... there's clearly a strong reputation built but asking for bloods is a fair question... what scares me is if someone gets offended or wont show any... dont you test drive a car, see the performance specs, check reviews etc? to see if it works or its what you want... everyone wants to see things on paper... i dont ever get offended when asked to show proof of this or that when doing real estate, business transactions etc... if there is malice or trolling, then you guys ALL know better than anyone, im slapping fuckers left and right for that but there was literally none here... or i would be all over it

absolutely bro... there was nothing hostile whatsoever... he just has not been on nearly as much as normal etc... there was no malice intended whatsoever... there's clearly a strong reputation built but asking for bloods is a fair question... what scares me is if someone gets offended or wont show any... dont you test drive a car, see the performance specs, check reviews etc? to see if it works or its what you want... everyone wants to see things on paper... i dont ever get offended when asked to show proof of this or that when doing real estate, business transactions etc... if there is malice or trolling, then you guys ALL know better than anyone, im slapping fuckers left and right for that but there was literally none here... or i would be all over it

I didn't mean to be an asshole, I just know that if the source is on here it's credible... not like it came from Jake's lab lol. If you vouch for anyone here that's good enough for me and I know you've had PHURIOUS's gear.

I didn't mean to be an asshole, I just know that if the source is on here it's credible... not like it came from Jake's lab lol. If you vouch for anyone here that's good enough for me and I know you've had PHURIOUS's gear.

Its all good brother... Lollll on the lab!!! Can you imagine?

True but we arnt new. We were one of the first sources here. Lol

PHURIOUS

Bumping this one up. Don't let this deal pass you guys. Time to stock up on some fire gear. Hit me up or any of the PHURIOUS reps and we'll get you set.

Top Bottom