Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Buy 5 get 1 free, Buy 10 get 3 free!

Testdude63

Nothing fancy. No frills. Just a crazy buy 5 get 1 free or buy 10 get 3 free on all Phurious Pharma injectables. Any compound of your choice for this deal. You can even mix and match (the lowest priced item(s) will be free). To take advantage just hit me up or any one of our other reps (Jacksteel, MaxxPursuit, BigBusiness, or MissBizz).

great deal ! definitely something someone should take advantage of, phurious has great gear

Great deal right here guys! Jump on this, hit any of us reps up and we'll get you taken care of.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Nothing fancy. No frills. Just a crazy buy 5 get 1 free or buy 10 get 3 free on all Phurious Pharma injectables. Any compound of your choice for this deal. You can even mix and match (the lowest priced item(s) will be free). To take advantage just hit me up or any one of our other reps (Jacksteel, MaxxPursuit, BigBusiness, or MissBizz).

You got bloods?

You are saying customers can't see blood work on your products? Isn't it fair for iSARMS members to see blood work to make sure you're legitimate.
This isn't a bloods thread. This is a special offer thread. There has been bloodwork posted on phurious bloods. Maybe you should look and not do this in a promo thread.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Lets stay on topic here. The promotion is as follows. Any questions other than this promo can be sent privatly to any rep for a more detailed answer...

PHURIOUS

ive seen several threads with good bloodwork for phurious in the past and there's a lot of strong feedback throughout the forum so this seems like more of a misunderstanding or just not seeing these threads... it is a fair question but phurious has a strong reputation... every source should have positive bloods to back things up and generally everyone here does... ive also seen robo post bloods on more than one occasion with great results as well... as have other sources... you just have to search the threads out...

very generous promo as well!

How long is this running for? You know I got In-Laws to support lol... hope this is thru the month at least! 10 and 3 free is fucking stupendous...please tell me it's thru the month!

You got bloods?

That's a bit uncalled for IMO, everyone here is vouched for. Good products get good reviews/props and trash gets the kick. Please don't come up here insinuating that shits suspect. You're insulting him, his reps, Dylan and his customers by doing so. I just placed an order and that was solely on the basis of reputation. You do realize that reputation is what these guys are built upon right? If not feel free to go to your doc and beg for a script for as much gear as you want... not gonna happen.

How long is this running for? You know I got In-Laws to support lol... hope this is thru the month at least! 10 and 3 free is fucking stupendous...please tell me it's thru the month!
Yep you got it man. Sale will be running still at the end of this month. Once you get those in laws taken care of just hit me up and we'll get you set with the deal.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Top Bottom