napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bulk and Cut Cycle

bmyers818

Hey fellas, I need some input on outlying a cycle. I want it to be a 12wk cycle with some tren a involved. I want it to add a little more weight and cut, and harden on the back end. I was thinking test/dbol/tren, than once i drop the dbol on the 6th week throw in some masteron or winny but im not sure if you can use winny and tren together. Any suggestions would be appreciated im trying to outline this for my buddy so we can see what we need to get. Thanks fellas

I wouldn't run dbol over 4 weeks. I have in the past and started to get kidney pain. Then there needs to be a 4 week break until you start the winny for 4 weeks at the end.

Hey fellas, I need some input on outlying a cycle. I want it to be a 12wk cycle with some tren a involved. I want it to add a little more weight and cut, and harden on the back end. I was thinking test/dbol/tren, than once i drop the dbol on the 6th week throw in some masteron or winny but im not sure if you can use winny and tren together. Any suggestions would be appreciated im trying to outline this for my buddy so we can see what we need to get. Thanks fellas

hey brother... i can definitely help you with this but its impossible to make proper recommendations without stats and goals... age/height/weight/body fat??? cycle history?? goals?

hey brother... i can definitely help you with this but its impossible to make proper recommendations without stats and goals... age/height/weight/body fat??? cycle history?? goals?

currently getting stats right now, but his cycle experience was limited to only one prior running test c @ 500/wk with dbol 20mgs 1st 3wks and 30mgs 2nd 3wks. The damn kid put on 25 lbs. He is only looking at putting on a few more lbs and cutting up some.

currently getting stats right now, but his cycle experience was limited to only one prior running test c @ 500/wk with dbol 20mgs 1st 3wks and 30mgs 2nd 3wks. The damn kid put on 25 lbs. He is only looking at putting on a few more lbs and cutting up some.

For a second cycle, I'd definitely say forget about tren. Not the right route to take at all in my opinion. I'd use a different compound. Primo would be excellent, or even EQ

tren is clearly a very poor option for a 2nd cycle... i have plenty of ideas but its impossible without stats.. i certainly can't recommend something like mast without knowing stats and honestly, its very poor planning to run dbol and then mast or to just add mast mid cycle... that makes little to no sense.. i can set this up perfectly but i need full stats

tren is clearly a very poor option for a 2nd cycle... i have plenty of ideas but its impossible without stats.. i certainly can't recommend something like mast without knowing stats and honestly, its very poor planning to run dbol and then mast or to just add mast mid cycle... that makes little to no sense.. i can set this up perfectly but i need full stats

I know you would object and so do i to the tren on only the second cycle but the kid is pretty set on it. I got his stats for you. Age 23, 6'3 , 205 between 12-14% body fat. Any help is definitely appreciated. Thanks Dylan

Bump Rick & Dylan on the tren....and agreed on EQ as a nice choice

Also why try to cram everything into 12 weeks? Take a few months to add QUALITY pounds with the right nutrition and cycle & PCT, then evaluate where you are. At that point you can decide to add more or shred it up. No need to try to graduate college in 1 semester.

I would run test and npp for 12 weeks with dbol on the front end. In my experience, it would be a great way to meet those goals exactly. Once your off the dbol, the results of the test and npp will be directly related to diet manipulation. It will also offer experience with a 19-nor.

I would run test and npp for 12 weeks with dbol on the front end. In my experience, it would be a great way to meet those goals exactly. Once your off the dbol, the results of the test and npp will be directly related to diet manipulation. It will also offer experience with a 19-nor.
i personally have experience with deca and not the npp. Definitely open to suggestions with working with it as well. I know wiht deca you need to run for at least 12 wks but with npp are your receptors gonna still be sensitive to it for that length?

Top Bottom